Will we have good looking women this time?

#71MatrixAndrAIaPosted 12/9/2012 8:49:09 PM
Forceful thoughts much?

Also, this sounds creepy to be honest.

Please don't mistake my intention then. My original point was that she looks normal, and it wasn't difficult to make her. What's creepy is that people want more customization to make females look more attractive, which I read into as "sexier." That's fine, even if it is a video game, but from my perspective, wholly unnecessary.

Drifting off from that, I said that we all have our representatives in games that we remake either all or some of the time. That's all she is to me.

I get more from the game when I put more into it - whether it's Elder Scrolls, the Souls games, or anything else with a character creator. And I'm old enough not to give a damn what people think, not that I ever did even when I was young. But I'm trying to be kind about it.
---
Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart - here I will carry you forever
Carry Tori Amos
#72SymphonicRainPosted 12/9/2012 8:51:16 PM
MatrixAndrAIa posted...
Drifting off from that, I said that we all have our representatives in games that we remake either all or some of the time.

I don't.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#73The-TacticianPosted 12/9/2012 8:55:10 PM
MatrixAndrAIa posted...
Forceful thoughts much?

Also, this sounds creepy to be honest.

Please don't mistake my intention then. My original point was that she looks normal, and it wasn't difficult to make her. What's creepy is that people want more customization to make females look more attractive, which I read into as "sexier." That's fine, even if it is a video game, but from my perspective, wholly unnecessary.

Drifting off from that, I said that we all have our representatives in games that we remake either all or some of the time. That's all she is to me.

I get more from the game when I put more into it - whether it's Elder Scrolls, the Souls games, or anything else with a character creator. And I'm old enough not to give a damn what people think, not that I ever did even when I was young. But I'm trying to be kind about it.

Forums are for sharing thoughts, opinions and interactive with other people, there's no reason to enter this thread with a mindset like yours, if you don't care what people think, and you think virtual "sexy" girls are creepy, you've been in the wrong place topic.

Like I said before, you're being quite forceful about your opinion, being judgmental isn't all it's cracked up to be, sometimes it's better to be quiet about things you do not comprehend well.
---
Did you know that the internet is used for comfort above all else?
#74sticky_white100Posted 12/9/2012 9:57:05 PM
Hahaha please more!
---
"When you do things right, people wont be sure youve done anything at all."
#75firebrand008Posted 12/9/2012 11:19:10 PM
Honestly I liked screwing around with the Character Creator to make the most inhuman/bizarre looking characters possible. I've made some characters that look like horse-people.
---
Zealous supporter of Ridley and K.Rool for SSB4!
#76Proudleaf24Posted 12/9/2012 11:28:49 PM
SNESdude11 posted...
I don't care because I don't play as a female or masturbate over pixels.

Ohhhhh boy, this guy's a tricky one!

HERP DERP
---
You're gonna love my nuts