Do both Princess Covenant miracles heal NPC phantoms?

#1GrowshroomPosted 12/14/2012 3:14:02 AM
I've been having fun recently body camping with NPC phantoms acting as Gatekeepers. Having to Crystal them out once they get too hurt is an OK solution, but if there was an possible way to heal them it would make this an even more legit and heterosexual strategy.
---
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more
#2aneed4peedPosted 12/14/2012 3:24:36 AM
I believe so. Those 2 miracles are the only spells in the game that I havent tried but IIRC, one heals for great amount and the other regens health for a great amount.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#3Growshroom(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 5:35:48 AM
I'm thinking of making a challenge run character built around those spells and a quasi-pacifist playstyle. Basically rely on summonable phantoms (NPC preferably) for PvE and PvP, with no self-defense beyond retreating while they are in play.
---
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more
#4shadowsofdawnPosted 12/14/2012 7:00:29 AM
I want to say yes, though I haven't tested it. The cleric NPC in the forest can heal other NPCs with it, or even heal you if you are a forest hunter.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#512129099Posted 12/14/2012 7:03:59 AM
Yes it does heal/regen other players online
#6The moonlight knightPosted 12/14/2012 7:17:23 AM(edited)
I was actually just earlier wondering this, because I think I'm going to try and see if I can get summonable NPCs to basically solo bosses by me buffing them with trident dances and healing them with these miracles.

I suppose there's no way to obtain multiple copies of these spells, eh?

Edit: ^ Wow, I totally blanked on how they're obtained so didn't realise how dumb of a question that was. I've used them a grand total of once so I guess I totally forgot they're those two I grab every time in the Archives. >__>

This will no doubt be a hell of a task to attempt at some point seeing as how there's some bosses, especially in my game cycle, that might prove impossible, but, for example, if I could get Solaire to solo Gaping Dragon, that would be pretty cool.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#7PureNothingnessPosted 12/14/2012 7:39:15 AM
Yes, they are the only two spells in the game that will heal NPC phantoms. I made a pure-faith character once, and those two miracles will heal them for quite a bit.
---
"Even a stray has pride." -Gabranth, Final Fantasy XII
PSN: Mysteltain
#8The moonlight knightPosted 12/20/2012 4:16:32 PM
The great heal equivalent heals 1356 HP for me. If that's how much it heals summons, I think this probably won't do me much good in NG+7. D:
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#9Vidius101Posted 12/20/2012 5:49:48 PM
I believe so.
---
Programmed Java, Python, Mat Lab, Project Alice, MS DOS and ADA.
#10HoratioCrawPosted 12/20/2012 5:54:41 PM
does it heal Undead Rapport effected enemies?
---
hey coffee still rules ^-^
http://www.last.fm/user/ThomasCraw