If this game was easier...

#31joeharamatheoPosted 12/14/2012 9:34:51 PM
TheCurseX2 posted...
Cvdf3 posted...
ok, wow... this took me too long. BB all

This is why I wonder why I even bother attempting to argue with the basic person.

it's because you think so highly of yourself and your opinions, remember?

you don't need us bro!
#32Cvdf3Posted 12/14/2012 9:38:25 PM
TheCurseX2 posted...
Cvdf3 posted...

This is why I wonder why I even bother attempting to argue with the basic person.

get a real argument and learn what an opinion is... <3
btw... Skyrim, 150 hours; Dark Souls, 500+. Skyrim bores me to tears now.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#33Number4RocketPosted 12/14/2012 9:44:14 PM
TheCurseX2 posted...
Cvdf3 posted...

Yes, please do the world a favor and never argue with anyone ever again.
#34Proudleaf24Posted 12/14/2012 9:50:22 PM
TheCurseX2 posted...
A game can be different without being so pretentiously cryptic. The story that IS here isn't even good. It makes "looking for it" ultimately pointless because it does not engage the player at all. I feel like the world's cur to abuse while I wander around this dull planet filled with no population other than Lovecraftian terrors and similar abominations.

This game needs to go back to school. Hopefully DaS2 redeems it.

Sheesh, I was hooked by this game as soon as I started playing it. I had a moment of sheer fantasy reverie when I discovered the Dragon Covenant too. I wouldn't have gotten that feeling if the game overtly pointed out every single covenant/secret in the storyline to you.

Pretentiously cryptic? More like beautifully well hidden. Learn to enjoy discovering things bro.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#35joeharamatheoPosted 12/14/2012 9:51:32 PM
Cvdf3 posted...
TheCurseX2 posted...
Cvdf3 posted...

get a real argument and learn what an opinion is... <3
btw... Skyrim, 150 hours; Dark Souls, 500+. Skyrim bores me to tears now.

watched a friend fight 1st loldragon. literaly 1 minute of what appeared to be kissing and fumbling later, i was i don't even remember or care. bored? that'd be exciting if skyrim bored me
#36pumpkinpizzaPosted 12/14/2012 9:57:03 PM
Too bad some people such as myself are able to find enjoyment out of both Skyrim and Dark Souls as well as a multitude of other games. I wish you could have fun with DkS OP. I really do.
#37Titanite-DemonPosted 12/14/2012 10:01:36 PM
You know what, TC?

If you think the game sucks, gtfo of these boards, and keep it to yourself.

Ha, you remind me of a dormant troll named CaliberChamp. Tch.
---
"Kalinka? Malinka?"
- Vocaloids
#38TheCurseX2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 10:35:41 PM
Proudleaf24 posted...
TheCurseX2 posted...
A game can be different without being so pretentiously cryptic. The story that IS here isn't even good. It makes "looking for it" ultimately pointless because it does not engage the player at all. I feel like the world's cur to abuse while I wander around this dull planet filled with no population other than Lovecraftian terrors and similar abominations.

This game needs to go back to school. Hopefully DaS2 redeems it.

Sheesh, I was hooked by this game as soon as I started playing it. I had a moment of sheer fantasy reverie when I discovered the Dragon Covenant too. I wouldn't have gotten that feeling if the game overtly pointed out every single covenant/secret in the storyline to you.

Pretentiously cryptic? More like beautifully well hidden. Learn to enjoy discovering things bro.

Discovery =/= making every single detail about the world a gigantic void.

I suppose not all of us can have the same standards... sigh.
---
Of course, of course it got done, things get done all the time, I understand don't worry YOUR JOB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. GET BETTER GEORGE!
#39Number4RocketPosted 12/14/2012 10:42:24 PM
Making every single detail about the world a gigantic void =/= Dark Souls

I suppose no all of us can play the actual game. Sigh.
#40TheCurseX2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 10:51:19 PM
"Somebody exposing the game for what it is? Must not have played it!"

How does one not suffocate in this bubble?
---
Of course, of course it got done, things get done all the time, I understand don't worry YOUR JOB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. GET BETTER GEORGE!