If this game was easier...

#91_EggplantWizardPosted 12/15/2012 8:46:53 PM
TheCurseX2 posted...
Nevermind, you guys simply do not *get* it.

Seems to me like we all get it, and you're the one who doesn't.
---
Currently playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Doom, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Final Fantasy IX, Minecraft, and Secret of Mana.
#92OhGoodPosted 12/15/2012 8:58:04 PM
whenever someone says this game has sluggish/combat my brain instantly translates that into "i'm terrible at fighting in this game and there is no way that could ever be my fault"

go play skyrim
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#93Cvdf3Posted 12/15/2012 9:04:39 PM
TheCurseX2 posted...
Nevermind, you guys simply do not *get* it.

Guys, TC won. Well done sir. Damn my gullibility and need to be right :/
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#94RayKnightPosted 12/15/2012 9:05:08 PM
Simply because our opinion differs, you think we "don't get it". The truth is that you want to enforce your opinion unto us and want us to think like you, but simply because our love for the games are different...you think we "don't get it". We do, we know why you prefer Skyrim over Dark Souls. But I myself prefer Dark Souls over Skyrim. I prefer Fallout 3 over Skyrim. I like Skyrim but nowhere as much as Dragon Age or Baldur's Gate.

So yeah...it doesn't matter if we get it or not, the truth is that you love Skyrim, we love Dark Souls. As for the fanatical fanboys defending Dark Souls, please stop. You're giving Dark Souls players a really bad name.
---
I didn't kill him. He seemed like a pretty decent guy.
But I did shoot him in the testicles.
- enjoi_number8 on AF, RDR
#95j063356141Posted 12/15/2012 9:28:10 PM
trolllololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol ........................................................olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo................................olololololololololo
#96itrainpokemonPosted 12/15/2012 9:54:37 PM
I understand revealing the story very vaguely canbe fun

but i still wish they gave us more

if the characters in the game hgave us more information itd be better

i hate cutscenes

and non of the enemies talk thats so boring

gwyn just attacked me

im in the middle of a fight thinking no way this is the final battle, not epic at all

i defeated him thinking there was 5 more and each was a different element

lol

I love the characters and the info they already give me is pretty great for the story but a little more would be great
---
GT- sufinomo
dark souls
#97Fo_lc_usPosted 12/15/2012 10:02:55 PM
itrainpokemon posted...
I understand revealing the story very vaguely canbe fun

but i still wish they gave us more

if the characters in the game hgave us more information itd be better

i hate cutscenes

and non of the enemies talk thats so boring

gwyn just attacked me

im in the middle of a fight thinking no way this is the final battle, not epic at all

i defeated him thinking there was 5 more and each was a different element

lol

I love the characters and the info they already give me is pretty great for the story but a little more would be great

He's hollow. The story so far is a lead up to that. Beating a broken old man who went insane is the end.
---
GT: remShotz
Speakeasy member.
#98joeharamatheoPosted 12/15/2012 10:04:15 PM
cute little thread by adorable wikkle tc

so, why did everyone take this plain idiocy and casual failure dressed in last decade's snobbishness so seriously? y'all ruined every attempt to troll tc >:l

i am disappoint
#99YoozayPosted 12/15/2012 10:05:14 PM
ITT: Opinions are objective, no excuses!
#100GotRadsPosted 12/15/2012 10:12:17 PM
TheCurseX2 posted...
Cvdf3 posted...
TheCurseX2 posted...
Skyrim has a point to it.

Everything in Dark Souls has none. You could play through this game and still have no idea what the point of it all was by the time you reach the final boss.

Yes, you can (which is good for people who do not give a f***). However if you actually LOOK there is context for about everything in game.

Which, again, I'm not sure you comprehend English, is an *afterthought.* Putting a line of text to a ring isn't story, it's just laziness at that point by trying to pass it off as story/plot. Why can games like Diablo and Skyrim actually have an objective, a narrative, a reason to care, yet also include these "lore enhancing items" but Dark Souls can't be bothered? It's lopsided, and even your fanboy mind must admit that.

I'd care to LOOK if there was a point to me CARING in the first place.

If you don't get it, you don't get it. I guess that's all there is here. You may prefer to be spoon fed your stories but don't say that Dark Souls doesn't have a good one if you haven't investigated it, which you clearly haven't. That's true for any game, it just so happens that Dark Souls takes more than 5 sentences to summarize like most other games.