I think I'm gonna quit I don't want to get pissed off every 5 minutes.

#11Nick_Chaos007Posted 12/17/2012 6:59:56 PM
Hahaha

This is the first time I've ever heard someone get owned by moonlight butterfly. IT'S A BUTTERFLY!

You blame the developers? Really? So are you also blaming the developers for Witch Beatrice? She's a NPC phantom RIGHT underneath the moonlight butterfly boss area at the stairs you summon. She easily kills the butterfly in 3-4 hits by her self.

Then there's knight Solaire. He's right in front of the bell Gargoyle fog door. OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET LAUTEC. If you free him from his cell, he is also right at the bell gargoyle door. That means you can have 2 NPC phantoms fight with you. I've also tested this and Knight Lautec + Solaire can solo the gargoyles without you having to even hurt them.

So you are literally complaining about 2 fights that you automatically win. Congratulations Dark souls, YOU DEFEATED TC....
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#12Cvdf3Posted 12/17/2012 7:03:55 PM(edited)
After actually reading your post I realized you are lazy and don't want to learn from your mistakes.
Seriously, the game requires the BASIC amount of skill and thought to proceed.
Bye bye dude; play God of War on easy. You can win while comatose by mashing Square.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#13MsSushiAPosted 12/17/2012 7:02:56 PM
You really should get rid of games you get upset over, I mean it completely ruins the purpose of playing. And you really shouldn't be getting upset over a game that no one is forcing you to play
---
Call me A or Miss A ^_~
http://i.imgur.com/U7g4m.jpg
#14Flamechamp2333(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:08:41 PM
I didn't know you can summon npc's if you turn human. The game CLEARLY doesn't tell you this. Why is it such a pain in the ass to turn human? You shouldn't have to grind to gain humanity. Its so stupid.

Don't playstation 2 games let you download ps2 saves on usb drives on this website? Can't you do that for dark souls from this site?

I would be 100% okay if the game lets you resume on the boss immediately if you die to it. Its so stupid you have to run back and the boss, and fight all the monsters that respawn if you die. This is the worst design I have ever seen.
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#15Titanite-DemonPosted 12/17/2012 7:08:43 PM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
This is also sad.

Where's my tiniest violin?

Mister Krabs has it.

Oh yeah, um, TC, don't suck at the game.
Drake Sword isn't the best weapon in the game, and believing so just proves that you do. ALTHOUGH, I do remember one of the board people winning some PvP matches with it.

Cry some more TC.
---
"Kalinka? Malinka?"
- Vocaloids
#16Flamechamp2333(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:10:23 PM
can't you guys tell me if there is something i can exploit that makes the game a breeze? Like is there a grinding spot where I can get tens of thousands of souls in seconds or something?
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#17AwesomeOpossum2Posted 12/17/2012 7:11:38 PM
R1masher posted...
Wow! I feel like an awesome gamer now... Can't wait til mah reunion, that'll show 'em, show 'em all... Woop woop

Inc most successful award.
---
"The world is cruel to shiny things...". -Lucky
Psn: A-Train1982
#18zyrax2301Posted 12/17/2012 7:11:53 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
I would be 100% okay if the game lets you resume on the boss immediately if you die to it. Its so stupid you have to run back and the boss, and fight all the monsters that respawn if you die. This is the worst design I have ever seen.

Yeah, this is not the game for you. I suggest trading it in for something more suited to casual gamers.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#19Cvdf3Posted 12/17/2012 7:12:56 PM
To quote Nugz

Try skill. Makes PvE a joke.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#20AlbinoCrocodilePosted 12/17/2012 7:13:45 PM
Ah, here we go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdsL4kvp_I
---
Miss Albino at your service.
Thinking up new polls.