I think I'm gonna quit I don't want to get pissed off every 5 minutes.

#21JameJame456xxPosted 12/17/2012 7:14:40 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
I didn't know you can summon npc's if you turn human. The game CLEARLY doesn't tell you this. Why is it such a pain in the ass to turn human? You shouldn't have to grind to gain humanity. Its so stupid.

Don't playstation 2 games let you download ps2 saves on usb drives on this website? Can't you do that for dark souls from this site?

I would be 100% okay if the game lets you resume on the boss immediately if you die to it. Its so stupid you have to run back and the boss, and fight all the monsters that respawn if you die. This is the worst design I have ever seen.

That is the one feature of this game I see many people rage over. The fact that when you die, you have to go back to the exact spot where you died to recollect your humanity and souls.

BTW, for humanity, you can gain them 2 ways. From items called "humanity" or by killing enough enemies in an area that has the boss still alive.
Also, don't play online until you have decent equipment as there are plenty of invaders that will grief you there.
Solaire, the sign is at the top of the final ladder.
Lautrec, you must first free him, then meet him at Firelink, then his sign will be behind you after the first ladder before the boss fog door.

Can't believe that there are this many users on here that don't help new players and instead bash them.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Warriors Orochi 3, Dead Space 2, Dark Souls
#22Titanite-DemonPosted 12/17/2012 7:14:53 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
I didn't know you can summon npc's if you turn human. The game CLEARLY doesn't tell you this. Why is it such a pain in the ass to turn human? You shouldn't have to grind to gain humanity. Its so stupid.

Don't playstation 2 games let you download ps2 saves on usb drives on this website? Can't you do that for dark souls from this site?

I would be 100% okay if the game lets you resume on the boss immediately if you die to it. Its so stupid you have to run back and the boss, and fight all the monsters that respawn if you die. This is the worst design I have ever seen.

lol
You whine so much harder than my sister.

Believe me, because Jesus Christ she whines pretty damn hard.

Stop playing the game, take the disc out and toss it into a woodchipper.

It's a pain in the ass to read complaining from salty noobs.
Although it is mildly entertaining.
---
"Kalinka? Malinka?"
- Vocaloids
#23AlbinoCrocodilePosted 12/17/2012 7:16:18 PM
JameJame456xx posted...
Can't believe that there are this many users on here that don't help new players and instead bash them.

If the guy was more sensible and not blatantly whining/trolling/asking for some form of way to cheese the game, maybe people would be more helpful.

That isn't the case.
---
Miss Albino at your service.
Thinking up new polls.
#24Cvdf3Posted 12/17/2012 7:18:28 PM(edited)
Seriously TC it's EZ mode; practically cheating.

To quote Nugz

Try skill. Makes PvE a joke.

Also, EXACTLY what Albino said. I have practically written walkthroughs for new people. But, this guy? Yeah, I don't give a f***.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#25JameJame456xxPosted 12/17/2012 7:17:48 PM
But you know, for someone who's never played Demon Souls, the game really NEVER outright tells you the perks of being human. Many players expect some kind of tutorial on all the game's features from the start. Especially the fact that vagrants exist. I got killed by 3 evil ones before.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
#26Flamechamp2333(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:18:10 PM
my sister and brother in-law tried this game out. They are indeed casual and said it was stupid that if you die, all the monsters respawn. I will never overlook this. It is just plain stupid design.
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#27Cvdf3Posted 12/17/2012 7:19:31 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
my sister and brother in-law tried this game out. They are indeed casual and said it was stupid that if you die, all the monsters respawn. I will never overlook this. It is just plain stupid design.

It's actually essential for getting materials and souls so...
I thought you were leaving.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#28JameJame456xxPosted 12/17/2012 7:20:02 PM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
JameJame456xx posted...

If the guy was more sensible and not blatantly whining/trolling/asking for some form of way to cheese the game, maybe people would be more helpful.

That isn't the case.

You can't really expect more from someone named "Flamechamp" can you?

Oh yeah, I found your distant relative, OnyxAlligator, cut his tail off, and make me an Onyx Gator Leather shield. Has 100% resistance on everything, but its stability is at 10.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
#29MonolithTMAPosted 12/17/2012 7:20:10 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
can't you guys tell me if there is something i can exploit that makes the game a breeze? Like is there a grinding spot where I can get tens of thousands of souls in seconds or something?

Actually, just upgrading a 100% physical block shield would help a lot, and wouldn't take much grinding.
---
GFWL: MonolithTMA and Sianor Banth - PSN: MonolithTMA - XBOX Live: MonolithTMA
#30zyrax2301Posted 12/17/2012 7:20:23 PM
Ooh - repetition huh? With that my suspicions are confirmed.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.