I think I'm gonna quit I don't want to get pissed off every 5 minutes.

#31replicax77Posted 12/17/2012 7:20:38 PM
You think Mario games are challenging, don't you TC?
---
Fortune and glory kid. Fortune and glory.
#32JameJame456xxPosted 12/17/2012 7:21:12 PM
MonolithTMA posted...
Flamechamp2333 posted...
can't you guys tell me if there is something i can exploit that makes the game a breeze? Like is there a grinding spot where I can get tens of thousands of souls in seconds or something?

Actually, just upgrading a 100% physical block shield would help a lot, and wouldn't take much grinding.

Heater shield. The earliest, most useful shield you can find that early in the game. That, or the knight shield.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Warriors Orochi 3, Dead Space 2, Dark Souls
#33Cvdf3Posted 12/17/2012 7:22:29 PM
replicax77 posted...

Have you played past World 1?
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#34OnyxAlligatorPosted 12/17/2012 7:24:09 PM
JameJame456xx posted...
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
JameJame456xx posted...
Can't believe that there are this many users on here that don't help new players and instead bash them.

If the guy was more sensible and not blatantly whining/trolling/asking for some form of way to cheese the game, maybe people would be more helpful.

That isn't the case.

You can't really expect more from someone named "Flamechamp" can you?

Oh yeah, I found your distant relative, OnyxAlligator, cut his tail off, and make me an Onyx Gator Leather shield. Has 100% resistance on everything, but its stability is at 10.

How was my tail cut off and why was it turned into a shield?

Is this a recurring theme of the game with the whole tails=stuff thing? I have this gargoyle axe but I really don't like it.
---
Hello.
You probably don't care but I'm an alligator.
#35JameJame456xxPosted 12/17/2012 7:24:16 PM
Where did AlbinoCrocodile go? I cut off his relative's tail, now I want his tail too! I got enough leathery scales to upgrade whatever his tail gives me to +14. Now I just need the "Hide of the Albino" to upgrade gator weapons to +15.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
#36MonolithTMAPosted 12/17/2012 7:24:39 PM
JameJame456xx posted...
MonolithTMA posted...
Flamechamp2333 posted...
can't you guys tell me if there is something i can exploit that makes the game a breeze? Like is there a grinding spot where I can get tens of thousands of souls in seconds or something?

Actually, just upgrading a 100% physical block shield would help a lot, and wouldn't take much grinding.

Heater shield. The earliest, most useful shield you can find that early in the game. That, or the knight shield.

Yup, though I prefer the lower weight of the heater.
---
GFWL: MonolithTMA and Sianor Banth - PSN: MonolithTMA - XBOX Live: MonolithTMA
#37replicax77Posted 12/17/2012 7:25:11 PM
Cvdf3 posted...
replicax77 posted...

Have you played past World 1?

Yeah, at least on the earlier games. I haven't touched one in years. But the early games are all jokes.
---
Fortune and glory kid. Fortune and glory.
#38LodissPosted 12/17/2012 7:32:57 PM(edited)
Flamechamp2333 posted...

Ok so you clearly have been to Darkroot. You must have seen the door with the crest on it, right? Well, the blacksmith you just passed sells the key to that door, it's called the Crest of Artorias. It costs 20,000 souls, but once you have it, you can do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKVB4sL4Sxg

Notice the hidden bonfire next to the door, there's an illusory wall there. Try attacking.
---
You were indicted.
#39Cvdf3Posted 12/17/2012 7:25:55 PM
JameJame456xx posted...
Where did AlbinoCrocodile go? I cut off his relative's tail, now I want his tail too! I got enough leathery scales to upgrade whatever his tail gives me to +14. Now I just need the "Hide of the Albino" to upgrade gator weapons to +15.

read Albino's sig
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#40JameJame456xxPosted 12/17/2012 7:29:05 PM(edited)
OnyxAlligator posted...
JameJame456xx posted...
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
JameJame456xx posted...
Can't believe that there are this many users on here that don't help new players and instead bash them.

If the guy was more sensible and not blatantly whining/trolling/asking for some form of way to cheese the game, maybe people would be more helpful.

That isn't the case.

You can't really expect more from someone named "Flamechamp" can you?

Oh yeah, I found your distant relative, OnyxAlligator, cut his tail off, and make me an Onyx Gator Leather shield. Has 100% resistance on everything, but its stability is at 10.

How was my tail cut off and why was it turned into a shield?

Is this a recurring theme of the game with the whole tails=stuff thing? I have this gargoyle axe but I really don't like it.

Yes. Yes it is Onyx. I've been trying to hunt the AlbinoCrocodile tail for some time now but alas, he chomped up my Undead guy more than 30 times. I think I need to summon for help.

So that's where Albino is.......O_O
Thinking up polls where??? I'll happily give anyone a slab of the pygmy if they can get me Albino's tail. This slab lets you upgrade your weapon INSTANTLY to +20. +10 for boss and unique weapons.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx