I think I'm gonna quit I don't want to get pissed off every 5 minutes.

#61LodissPosted 12/17/2012 7:03:21 PM
Attack the illusory wall to reveal the bonfire. If you hadn't already found it.

Open the door with the crest of artorias. Enter the forest, aggro the mobs, run to the end of the ledge beside the crest door, and they will run up the stairs and try to jump down on you and instead fall to their deaths. Run up to the bonfire to reset the mobs.

Rinse/repeat. You can get probably 6000 souls per minute via this method.
---
You were indicted.
#62Flamechamp2333(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:04:53 PM
are there any cookie cutter or overpowered builds that just make the game easier because the build is so overpowered?

I hate being a knight in all this heavy ass armor.
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#63Cvdf3Posted 12/17/2012 7:08:11 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
are there any cookie cutter or overpowered builds that just make the game easier because the build is so overpowered?

Heavy armor is easy mode.
Try sorceries (Intelligence); if you want to be lazy this is your only option really.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#64qlaxmicmizzel38Posted 12/17/2012 7:10:33 PM
Nick_Chaos007 posted...
Hahaha

This is the first time I've ever heard someone get owned by moonlight butterfly. IT'S A BUTTERFLY!

You blame the developers? Really? So are you also blaming the developers for Witch Beatrice? She's a NPC phantom RIGHT underneath the moonlight butterfly boss area at the stairs you summon. She easily kills the butterfly in 3-4 hits by her self.

Then there's knight Solaire. He's right in front of the bell Gargoyle fog door. OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET LAUTEC. If you free him from his cell, he is also right at the bell gargoyle door. That means you can have 2 NPC phantoms fight with you. I've also tested this and Knight Lautec + Solaire can solo the gargoyles without you having to even hurt them.

So you are literally complaining about 2 fights that you automatically win. Congratulations Dark souls, YOU DEFEATED TC....

I lol'd at the last paragraph... I should make that my sig
---
"If you look good, you are good."
#65lucky_sharm19Posted 12/17/2012 7:12:23 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...

Then take off some of that armor until you can roll around faster. Dodging in this game is a lot more rewarding than taking hits.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
What doesn't kill you, didn't finish the job.
#66JameJame456xxPosted 12/17/2012 7:16:43 PM(edited)
Titanite-Demon posted...
JameJame456xx posted...
newjerseyplayer posted...
JameJame456xx posted...
......the horrid images...............*shudders*

Yes...accept the white lingerie of Solaire...

No.....just.....stop.....just....*toxified to death and had no cure*

/Casts Rule 63 on Solaire
/Drops Humanity for Hollowed James

/Stores Humanity in Bottomless Box

YOU DEFEATED

EDIT: TC, what kind of build are you aiming for? Strength? Dexterity? A hybrid of some sort? You need to answer that question now so you know what you are going to put on your characters. Me? My first two characters were pure strength. Absolutely horrid in PvP and in the DLC part of the game where mobility is everything. Now, I love Dex/Int or Dex/Faith. Pyro can be used on any character but 45 dex gives you the max casting speed for spells.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Warriors Orochi 3, Dead Space 2, Dark Souls
#67zyrax2301Posted 12/17/2012 7:14:24 PM
BB Box!
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#68Flamechamp2333(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:18:29 PM
my build right now is a knight. I have a couple points into faith so I got heal already.

I'll stick with this character unless I can get a really op build for any class. I just want ANYTHING that is new user friendly and easy to dominate in.
---
this screenshot is for warcraft 3 players: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5835/masscritters.jpg
#69JameJame456xxPosted 12/17/2012 7:19:30 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
BB Box!

Fixed. But........Bottomless Balloon Box.
Yes, no one has a bottomless box that is hidden in the sky and runs on an infinite amount of helium. Now if Hawkeye Gough was to hit this balloon with his amazing sniper skills, it would be raining everything for a couple of hours. Enjoy.
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Warriors Orochi 3, Dead Space 2, Dark Souls
#70Vaoris_KlawPosted 12/17/2012 7:21:40 PM
Congrats Bronze, you made a successful troll topic... the Dark Souls board proved gullible enough for you.
---
Umbasa
www.youtube.com/profile?user=Vaoris