I think I'm gonna quit I don't want to get pissed off every 5 minutes.

#71Cvdf3Posted 12/17/2012 7:22:00 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
my build right now is a knight. I have a couple points into faith so I got heal already.

I'll stick with this character unless I can get a really op build for any class. I just want ANYTHING that is new user friendly and easy to dominate in.

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/

Look around a bit.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#72JameJame456xxPosted 12/17/2012 7:24:30 PM(edited)
Flamechamp2333 posted...
my build right now is a knight. I have a couple points into faith so I got heal already.

I'll stick with this character unless I can get a really op build for any class. I just want ANYTHING that is new user friendly and easy to dominate in.

Faith is pretty good with the spells you get later on like Sunlight blade, darkmoon blade, great heal, and wrath of the gods. Make sure you invest in a good amount of endurance so that your green bar is bigger (more stamina=more actions) + more equip weight= difference of fast, medium, or fat roll and stamina recovery speed
---
PSN - JameJame456xx
Currently Playing: Warriors Orochi 3, Dead Space 2, Dark Souls
#73zyrax2301Posted 12/17/2012 7:23:14 PM
Vaoris_Klaw posted...
Congrats Bronze, you made a successful troll topic... the Dark Souls board proved gullible enough for you.

Someone's boyfriend is looking for his boyfriend. Cute :)
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#74Titanite-DemonPosted 12/17/2012 7:27:30 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Vaoris_Klaw posted...
Congrats Bronze, you made a successful troll topic... the Dark Souls board proved gullible enough for you.

Someone's boyfriend is looking for his boyfriend. Cute :)

---
"Kalinka? Malinka?"
- Vocaloids
#75XImperialDragonPosted 12/17/2012 7:38:24 PM
Heavy armor is easy mode.

O_o;

How much has this game changed since I've been gone? I always used those super light builds to dodge attacks, especially after getting that one ring that lets you cartwheel. I was all-in on the catalysts and magic spears for my first PvE playthrough too, lol.

Heavy armor is easy mode now? Holy carp. I need to get this game back from my friend (he's had it for the most of this year lol) and try out a heavy armor intelligence build
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo DS. In this game, you set your DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#76Cvdf3Posted 12/17/2012 7:40:59 PM
XImperialDragon posted...
Heavy armor is easy mode.

O_o;

How much has this game changed since I've been gone? I always used those super light builds to dodge attacks, especially after getting that one ring that lets you cartwheel. I was all-in on the catalysts and magic spears for my first PvE playthrough too, lol.

Heavy armor is easy mode now? Holy carp. I need to get this game back from my friend (he's had it for the most of this year lol) and try out a heavy armor intelligence build

Yes, but dodging requires timing. aka effort
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#77R1masherPosted 12/17/2012 7:48:54 PM
See the birds nest on top of firelink? Go to it an curl up like a ball, you'll be flown to the asylum, find the bird nest there (Snuggly) drop all the stuff you want upgraded, quit then reload... There! Congrats you broke the game, welcome to easy mode.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#78nintendogamer13Posted 12/17/2012 7:53:23 PM
Haha drake sword is playing on easy mode. I beat the gargoyles on my first try with it. Whats your class?
#79PurificationPosted 12/17/2012 7:53:56 PM
Move along people, I think the biggest issue here is that this is a Flamechamp topic. I remember the days when this guy trolled all sorts of boards all day long....
---
The Judge, Jury, and Executioner
#80oORyuumaruOoPosted 12/17/2012 8:02:32 PM
Man, I've had a craving omelettes for the last two days. Every morning I'd spend looking up recipes to make, but thing is -- I just don't know what kind of pan to use? Now I don't know much about the different types of pans or which works best for cooking omelettes, I do know that the metal ones tend to burn them right out. What ever shall I do?

*sigh*
---
PSN: MrSeizo
"Who's the toilette man now?"