I think I'm gonna quit I don't want to get pissed off every 5 minutes.

#81omm3sasukePosted 12/17/2012 9:03:56 PM
Try mage or cleric classes.
Ranged magic wipes the floor with Gargoyles. Take Solaire to tank for you.
But if you find that early boss fight too difficult you might as well trade the game now, it's not for you, obviously.
#82Nick_Chaos007Posted 12/17/2012 9:04:56 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
are there any cookie cutter or overpowered builds that just make the game easier because the build is so overpowered?

I hate being a knight in all this heavy ass armor.

Sorcery is Easy mode for PvP and PvE now.

Also...WTF?! You want the easy cookie cutter overpowered one shot everything build. then why are you playing the game? Seriously I want to know why because I don't know. Why would you want a "I Win" button? It totally defeats the purpose of the game.

The only way to get OP is to get 20 +7 estus flask (done by beating the game and kindling) and fully upgraded gear. You can be lvl 100 and still get owned by dredglings. In order to do that you need to get through the game for most of that stuff. However using patience and skill will make things so much easier. Also truely OP magic doesn't come until you reach the half way point of the game.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#83CrimsonCorpPosted 12/17/2012 9:08:51 PM
Flamelurker was the boss that broke me in Demon Souls. two whole weeks wasted. Don't feel bad TC, these games ain't for everyone.
---
"No world shall be beyond my rule; No enemy shall be beyond my wrath" - The Emperor of Mankind
#84joeharamatheoPosted 12/17/2012 9:11:01 PM
note to tc: rolling gives invincibility frames. become skilled at using this to avoid attacks, cheese the game

but take off your heavy ass armour so you can move, k?
#85Oh_HelloPosted 12/17/2012 9:19:01 PM
clearly this game's not for him.

don't force yourself and go play something you enjoy.
#86zarroc407Posted 12/17/2012 9:24:04 PM
JameJame456xx posted...

BTW, to dupe, you need to have played the game significantly for duping to work.

why even bother telling him about duping it was patched unless there's a new glitch i haven't heard about
---
psn: zecrin website: http://zarroc407.webstarts.com/
#87doraemonllh1989Posted 12/17/2012 10:15:59 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
can't you guys tell me if there is something i can exploit that makes the game a breeze? Like is there a grinding spot where I can get tens of thousands of souls in seconds or something?

well,if you REALLY wanna do this way,you must collect 20000 souls (so any souls you get by defeating certain bosses,keep it,but MAKE SURE YOU DONT DIE),and then buy the crest of artorias from the blacksmith,and then open the door at the forest,and glitch the ai there
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#88iRawrHardcorePosted 12/17/2012 10:25:32 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
I'll stand by what I have said over and over, the devs designed this game lazily and just want monsters and bosses to do way too much damage. Its not a unique game. Anybody can design a game to take off most of a health bar. Halo and Call of duty would be unique if they made enemies do as much damage as Dark Souls.

I cannot play something that tries to piss people off. Its not a video game. It really isn't.
#89Awhsum-SaucePosted 12/17/2012 10:30:30 PM
Flamechamp2333 posted...
I'll stand by what I have said over and over, the devs designed this game lazily and just want monsters and bosses to do way too much damage. Its not a unique game. Anybody can design a game to take off most of a health bar. Halo and Call of duty would be unique if they made enemies do as much damage as Dark Souls.

Call of Duty and other FPSs have way more damage than Dark Souls... You get 1 shotted across the map by snipers, 1 shotted at close range with shotguns, knifes and throwing knives, and everything else can kill you in 2-7 hits easily. In Dark Souls, at least you can block, dodge and run away effectively. Not to mention, higher defenses further lower damage.
---
PSN - AwhsumSauce
Tell me why you're adding me before you do, otherwise your friend request will be deleted.
#90ratul123Posted 12/17/2012 10:35:11 PM
just wait for a year or so TC, Dark Souls 2 is coming to address all your frustrations.