I think I'm gonna quit I don't want to get pissed off every 5 minutes.

#91The_Undying_84Posted 12/17/2012 9:46:51 PM
You're just not good at video games period if you have that much trouble that early in the game.

It sounds like you just blindly rush and attack everything without ever thinking to block or dodge, which gets you killed in every video game ever.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#92shoe7essPosted 12/17/2012 10:04:03 PM(edited)
oORyuumaruOo posted...
Man, I've had a craving omelettes for the last two days. Every morning I'd spend looking up recipes to make, but thing is -- I just don't know what kind of pan to use? Now I don't know much about the different types of pans or which works best for cooking omelettes, I do know that the metal ones tend to burn them right out. What ever shall I do?

*sigh*

The secret to cooking omelettes is just your typical non-stick pan. Now depending on whether you're using liquid egg or using your own egg you'll either want to pour enough egg to completely cover the bottom part of the pan (depending on the size)(also, if you are using fresh eggs you'll want to mix 2 or 3 of them in a separate bowl and liquefy them as best as you can before cooking, then after mixing, pour the egg into the pan). You'll also want to heat the pan prior to throwing in the egg product (keep the heat between 1/4 and 1/2 of full power).

After pouring the egg you'll want to use a rubber spatula to lift the edges of the egg as it cooks, tilting the pan to allow any non-cooked parts to flow under the omelette and cook. While waiting for the egg to cook you will want to throw in whatever additional items you wish to make up the omelette (green peppers, onions, jalapenos, bacon, diced turkey, etc), while the egg is still semi-liquid (*Protip: sauté the vegetables prior to cooking for a richer flavor).

Next is the fun part. After the egg has cooked thoroughly enough to where when you move the pan around the egg moves separately, you're going to want to flip it. To flip the egg you'll tilt the top part of the pan down enough so the egg slides down and settles with the curve of the pan. Then just gently move the pan forward while giving a quick thrust to the top of the pan (the one tilted towards the ground) followed immediately by bringing the pan slightly back towards yourself. If all went well your egg is in one piece and you're almost done!

Now, while the other side of the egg is cooking, you'll want to keep the pan moving every few seconds in a small circular pattern so as to not let the egg stick to the pan. After the other side of the egg is sufficiently cooked you'll want to add shredded cheese (cheddar preferably) in a line across the center of the egg. Use a rubber spatula to lift half of the egg back onto itself, sealing in the cheese. Cook for a few seconds longer to melt the cheese and you're golden.

I was a breakfast chef for a year at a Hilton, hundreds of omelettes a day :D

*Edit*

Forgot to add that the most important part comes with the cleanup. Take your time and thoroughly hand-wash the pan you used for the omelette. No matter how top-of-the-line OP non-stick pan you have will continue to be non-stick if you don't thoroughly clean it after each use.
---
War never ends, war never begins. Hoist up the hag of destitution.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#93malicemizerfanPosted 12/17/2012 10:10:10 PM
I'm not even that good at this game, and I soloed the gargoyles. you want a good build? its called upgrade your weapon and watch the enemy. just like a real fight, dodge and keep distance until they make a mistake, then step in and shatter their ribs into beautiful, lung-shredding shrapnel.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#94HolyGravePosted 12/17/2012 10:15:28 PM
Titanite-Demon posted...
Yeah, throw your copy of Dark Souls into a woodchipper, you filthy, disgusting casul.

Go back to worshipping your "masterpiece" called "CoD".

---
That there's some good in this world... And it's worth fighting for.
Even the smallest person can change the course of the world.
#95oORyuumaruOoPosted 12/17/2012 10:25:03 PM
shoe7ess posted...
oORyuumaruOo posted...
Man, I've had a craving omelettes for the last two days. Every morning I'd spend looking up recipes to make, but thing is -- I just don't know what kind of pan to use? Now I don't know much about the different types of pans or which works best for cooking omelettes, I do know that the metal ones tend to burn them right out. What ever shall I do?

*sigh*

The secret to cooking omelettes is just your typical non-stick pan. Now depending on whether you're using liquid egg or using your own egg you'll either want to pour enough egg to completely cover the bottom part of the pan (depending on the size)(also, if you are using fresh eggs you'll want to mix 2 or 3 of them in a separate bowl and liquefy them as best as you can before cooking, then after mixing, pour the egg into the pan). You'll also want to heat the pan prior to throwing in the egg product (keep the heat between 1/4 and 1/2 of full power).

After pouring the egg you'll want to use a rubber spatula to lift the edges of the egg as it cooks, tilting the pan to allow any non-cooked parts to flow under the omelette and cook. While waiting for the egg to cook you will want to throw in whatever additional items you wish to make up the omelette (green peppers, onions, jalapenos, bacon, diced turkey, etc), while the egg is still semi-liquid (*Protip: sauté the vegetables prior to cooking for a richer flavor).

Next is the fun part. After the egg has cooked thoroughly enough to where when you move the pan around the egg moves separately, you're going to want to flip it. To flip the egg you'll tilt the top part of the pan down enough so the egg slides down and settles with the curve of the pan. Then just gently move the pan forward while giving a quick thrust to the top of the pan (the one tilted towards the ground) followed immediately by bringing the pan slightly back towards yourself. If all went well your egg is in one piece and you're almost done!

Now, while the other side of the egg is cooking, you'll want to keep the pan moving every few seconds in a small circular pattern so as to not let the egg stick to the pan. After the other side of the egg is sufficiently cooked you'll want to add shredded cheese (cheddar preferably) in a line across the center of the egg. Use a rubber spatula to lift half of the egg back onto itself, sealing in the cheese. Cook for a few seconds longer to melt the cheese and you're golden.

*Edit*

Forgot to add that the most important part comes with the cleanup. Take your time and thoroughly hand-wash the pan you used for the omelette. No matter how top-of-the-line OP non-stick pan you have will continue to be non-stick if you don't thoroughly clean it after each use.

Literally writing this on a note pad. Tomorrow will be the day I finally cook an omelette without Hell ravaging them into oblivion. I SWEAR IT!! TT^TT
---
PSN: MrSeizo
"Who's the toilette man now?"
#96shoe7essPosted 12/17/2012 10:49:51 PM
oORyuumaruOo posted...
shoe7ess posted...
oORyuumaruOo posted...

*sigh*

*Edit*

Literally writing this on a note pad. Tomorrow will be the day I finally cook an omelette without Hell ravaging them into oblivion. I SWEAR IT!! TT^TT

Fantastic, well it seems I've fulfilled my purpose here.

*flies away on jet pack*
---
War never ends, war never begins. Hoist up the hag of destitution.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#97zyrax2301Posted 12/17/2012 11:01:04 PM
shoe7ess posted...
oORyuumaruOo posted...
shoe7ess posted...
oORyuumaruOo posted...

*sigh*

*Edit*

Fantastic, well it seems I've fulfilled my purpose here.

*flies away on jet pack*

I'm going to quote this because I pledge my full support for quality omelette.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#98Number4RocketPosted 12/17/2012 11:25:00 PM
I hope people are aware they are being trolled...
#99zyrax2301Posted 12/18/2012 12:17:30 AM
Number4Rocket posted...

Thanks cap
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#100MysticVolcanoPosted 12/18/2012 12:29:48 AM
Number4Rocket posted...

Half-way through the OP i figured that out. i can't possibly see someone being that dumb.

Wait........maybe i am overestimating humans..