Would Link survive in Lordran?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Would Link survive in Lordran?
2 years ago#1
Discuss
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
2 years ago#2
Why not?
---
http://i.imgur.com/H5X3P.gif
2 years ago#3
good question, yes he would for sure

he doesnt talk, just like dark souls hero
---
GT- sufinomo
dark souls
2 years ago#4
Seath>>>Link
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
2 years ago#5
No, he is not undead. He will perish; if he didn't die up until the dukes, he surely will then.

edit: exactly what this guy above me said basically ^^^^
(edited by Yoozay)
2 years ago#6
darkdragon_9600 posted...
Seath>>>Link

Yoozay posted...
No, he is not undead. He will perish; if he didn't die up until the dukes, he surely will then.

What's the connection I'm not making here?
2 years ago#7
Sure. He starts with OP equipment, it'd be a breeze for him.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
2 years ago#8
Mosgus posted...
Seath>>>Link

Yoozay posted...

Yoozay said he'll perish at Duke's Archive, darkdragon posted that Seath > Link, it's a pretty simple connection. Seath is located at Duke's Archive and would force Link to die to progress, unless he could read up on gfaqs/youtube about the elevator glitch.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
2 years ago#9
SymphonicRain posted...
Mosgus posted...
Seath>>>Link

Yoozay posted...

Yoozay said he'll perish at Duke's Archive, darkdragon posted that Seath > Link, it's a pretty simple connection. Seath is located at Duke's Archive and would force Link to die to progress, unless he could read up on gfaqs/youtube about the elevator glitch.

The connection to which I'm referring is why either one of these would be a problem for him.
2 years ago#10
Mosgus posted...
SymphonicRain posted...
Mosgus posted...
Seath>>>Link

Yoozay posted...

The connection to which I'm referring is why either one of these would be a problem for him.

first encounter with seath = invincable
---
GT- sufinomo
dark souls
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Would Link survive in Lordran?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived