Would Link survive in Lordran?

#11SymphonicRainPosted 12/23/2012 3:46:02 PM
Mosgus posted...
The connection to which I'm referring is why either one of these would be a problem for him.

Well, how do you suppose he'd overcome the mandatory death?
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#12zyrax2301Posted 12/23/2012 3:47:45 PM
SymphonicRain posted...
Mosgus posted...
The connection to which I'm referring is why either one of these would be a problem for him.

Well, how do you suppose he'd overcome the mandatory death?

Plothax, the floor would collapse.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#13AlbinoCrocodilePosted 12/23/2012 3:48:38 PM
Just make it so it doesn't count as a game over and is a scripted loss per usual or have a left over fairy that revives him in the prison.
---
Miss Albino at your service.
Thinking up new polls.
#14MosgusPosted 12/23/2012 3:49:19 PM
People posted...
Stuff.

Link has fairies guys. Dying isn't an issue.

Even if he's not smart enough to figure out not to revive right in front of him after he kills him right away.

But Link's smarter than that.

Right?
#15MosgusPosted 12/23/2012 3:50:03 PM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
Just make it so it doesn't count as a game over and is a scripted loss per usual or have a left over fairy that revives him in the prison.

This is what I was getting at.
#16DregnautPosted 12/23/2012 3:58:37 PM
Mosgus posted...
AlbinoCrocodile posted...

This is what I was getting at.

Yeup all he needs is his jar with fairy lol. oh and shield and sword is easy mode lol.
---
^ + R2 = Epic Kill / ^ + R1 = "This IS SPARTA!"
#17Number4RocketPosted 12/23/2012 4:16:02 PM
There are no fairies in Lordran.
#18YoozayPosted 12/23/2012 4:20:48 PM(edited)
Mosgus posted...
People posted...
Stuff.

Even if he's not smart enough to figure out not to revive right in front of him after he kills him right away.

Right?

But, he'd just keep dying/reviving until he ran out of fairies, he needs the dark sign in order to be sent to the imprisoned bonfire in dukes. Link loses, Seath wins.
#19replicax77Posted 12/23/2012 4:20:32 PM
I guess it would depend on which Link we're talking about here. Original? Adventure of? Link to the Past? No weezing the jo-oose?
---
I'm casual.
#20zyrax2301Posted 12/23/2012 4:20:38 PM
Yoozay posted...
Mosgus posted...
People posted...
Stuff.

Right?

But, he'd just keep dying/revived until he ran out of fairies, he needs to be undead in order to be sent to the imprisoned bonfire in dukes. Link loses, Seath wins.

Nahhhh...that bonfire acts funky, when did you ever respawn at a bonfire you hadn't seen before. Seath took you there somehow.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.