This is what Skyrim lacked.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. This is what Skyrim lacked.
3 years ago#1
Challenge and reward. The rest of the game was fine =)

If only we could meld Dark Souls and Skyrim together. Produce this open expanse dragon roaming land of Skyrim with the challenge of Dark Souls.
---
I love my asian Girlfriend ;DD
3 years ago#2
Also guns.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
3 years ago#3
or we could not mix them together at all, since i liked the atmosphere in dark souls more lol. skyrim was a pretty good game though
3 years ago#4
BabySh0es posted...
or we could not mix them together at all, since i liked the atmosphere in dark souls more lol. skyrim was a pretty good game though

People about how Skyrim was "dark" which is technically true in comparison to oblivion. However, Dark Souls is far more intense and a lot darker. Lordran is so freaking depressing in comparison to Skyrim. There is no safe pocket of people anywhere, everywhere I've been to is full of demons trying to kill me.
---
I love my asian Girlfriend ;DD
3 years ago#5
i dont think people understand that dark souls is just a generic rpg with zombies thrown in
skyrim had originality
3 years ago#6
TheJarven posted...
BabySh0es posted...

People about how Skyrim was "dark" which is technically true in comparison to oblivion. However, Dark Souls is far more intense and a lot darker. Lordran is so freaking depressing in comparison to Skyrim. There is no safe pocket of people anywhere, everywhere I've been to is full of demons trying to kill me.

The funny thing is the world of Dark Souls is like a warm summer day compared to the world of Demons Souls. In Dark Souls, you at least have areas like Anor Londo and the forests that seem nice and habitable. On top of that, humans seem to travel pretty freely between the different areas. In Demons Souls, pretty much every place out of the Nexus seemed like a death trap.

Kratier posted...
i dont think people understand that dark souls is just a generic rpg with zombies thrown in
skyrim had originality

How about you go ahead and name 5 RPGs just like Dark Souls then since it's so generic.
3 years ago#7
Kratier posted...
skyrim had originality

Troll.
---
Go Big Red 10-3 bruh
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420; Pawn: Faith
3 years ago#8
zombies are the lazy way of saying "we cant program good AI"
3 years ago#9
Kratier posted...
zombies are the lazy way of saying "we cant program good AI"

Well! What is it!
3 years ago#10
Even I can tell Kratier is trolling :l

KoolAssAssassin posted...
TheJarven posted...
BabySh0es posted...

The funny thing is the world of Dark Souls is like a warm summer day compared to the world of Demons Souls.

That's being quite generous...
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. This is what Skyrim lacked.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived