This is what Skyrim lacked.

#1TheJarvenPosted 12/23/2012 8:37:34 PM
Challenge and reward. The rest of the game was fine =)

If only we could meld Dark Souls and Skyrim together. Produce this open expanse dragon roaming land of Skyrim with the challenge of Dark Souls.
---
I love my asian Girlfriend ;DD
#2Cvdf3Posted 12/23/2012 8:39:36 PM
Also guns.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#3BabySh0esPosted 12/23/2012 8:43:46 PM
or we could not mix them together at all, since i liked the atmosphere in dark souls more lol. skyrim was a pretty good game though
#4TheJarven(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2012 8:59:13 PM
BabySh0es posted...
or we could not mix them together at all, since i liked the atmosphere in dark souls more lol. skyrim was a pretty good game though

People about how Skyrim was "dark" which is technically true in comparison to oblivion. However, Dark Souls is far more intense and a lot darker. Lordran is so freaking depressing in comparison to Skyrim. There is no safe pocket of people anywhere, everywhere I've been to is full of demons trying to kill me.
---
I love my asian Girlfriend ;DD
#5KratierPosted 12/23/2012 9:02:15 PM
i dont think people understand that dark souls is just a generic rpg with zombies thrown in
skyrim had originality
#6KoolAssAssassinPosted 12/23/2012 9:27:06 PM
TheJarven posted...
BabySh0es posted...

People about how Skyrim was "dark" which is technically true in comparison to oblivion. However, Dark Souls is far more intense and a lot darker. Lordran is so freaking depressing in comparison to Skyrim. There is no safe pocket of people anywhere, everywhere I've been to is full of demons trying to kill me.

The funny thing is the world of Dark Souls is like a warm summer day compared to the world of Demons Souls. In Dark Souls, you at least have areas like Anor Londo and the forests that seem nice and habitable. On top of that, humans seem to travel pretty freely between the different areas. In Demons Souls, pretty much every place out of the Nexus seemed like a death trap.

Kratier posted...
i dont think people understand that dark souls is just a generic rpg with zombies thrown in
skyrim had originality

How about you go ahead and name 5 RPGs just like Dark Souls then since it's so generic.
#7BombayNugzPosted 12/23/2012 9:27:29 PM
Kratier posted...
skyrim had originality

Troll.
---
Go Big Red 10-3 bruh
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420; Pawn: Faith
#8KratierPosted 12/23/2012 9:28:17 PM
zombies are the lazy way of saying "we cant program good AI"
#9YoozayPosted 12/23/2012 9:32:15 PM
Kratier posted...
zombies are the lazy way of saying "we cant program good AI"

Well! What is it!
#10Cvdf3Posted 12/23/2012 9:44:33 PM
Even I can tell Kratier is trolling :l

KoolAssAssassin posted...
TheJarven posted...
BabySh0es posted...

The funny thing is the world of Dark Souls is like a warm summer day compared to the world of Demons Souls.

That's being quite generous...
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.