Which game has deeper lore: This or Skyrim?

#141Number4RocketPosted 12/25/2012 4:35:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#142gofyaselfPosted 12/25/2012 4:42:11 PM
#143HolyGravePosted 12/25/2012 4:42:46 PM
#144Number4RocketPosted 12/25/2012 4:47:12 PM
#145gofyaselfPosted 12/25/2012 5:01:58 PM
#146FishInMyPantsPosted 12/25/2012 5:52:36 PM
-Damien- posted...
Skyrim = an ocean three inches deep

QFT
---
PREPARE TO DIE.
"... I don't know what disgusts me more, your cowardice or your stupidity."
#147Scorex_VIIPosted 12/26/2012 1:21:43 AM
Number4Rocket posted...
Scorex_VII posted...
Ummm... So, who is "Sen"? Since there is "Senīs fortress"... Yeah, i know.

Does knowing Sen's birthdate, age at death, number of children, favorite food, architectural degree, and other tidbits actually matter, or is it filler?

Sen is the guy who constructed the fortress to test the undead who managed to ring the two bells. Knowing other details that aren't further tied to the overarching plot doesn't really do much.

Im not sure if you know what lore means actually. So... what year is in Dark Souls? When was this "Senīs fortress" built? Was he human, undead, a God or what? WHY did he built it on the first place? Test the undead who rung both bells seem kinda vague. In what context was that built? Someone told him, or he just woke up one day and decided to play "Bob the builder"?

See, lore is not just "fillers", lore is something to make you more connected to the story and make the world more alive and believable. I love Dark Souls, more then Skyrim, but im not dumb.

Hell, do we even know the "races" of Dark Souls? Like when you chose a face in the creation menu, from where they are from? The lore about TES races would make a game for each one alone.
---
Growing on you, right?
[PSK] Poder Lusitano!
#148Oil_Rope_Bombs(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 1:59:35 AM
#149Number4RocketPosted 12/26/2012 2:04:46 AM
Scorex_VII posted...
When was this "Senīs fortress" built? Was he human, undead, a God or what? WHY did he built it on the first place? Test the undead who rung both bells seem kinda vague. In what context was that built? Someone told him, or he just woke up one day and decided to play "Bob the builder"?

You do realize Gwyn (and later his son) had the whole "keep the age of fire alive" thing, right? That should answer those questions for the most part, unless you are just horrid at connecting the dots.
#150Silent_AlarmPosted 12/26/2012 3:37:12 AM
Number4Rocket posted...
Scorex_VII posted...
When was this "Senīs fortress" built? Was he human, undead, a God or what? WHY did he built it on the first place? Test the undead who rung both bells seem kinda vague. In what context was that built? Someone told him, or he just woke up one day and decided to play "Bob the builder"?

You do realize Gwyn (and later his son) had the whole "keep the age of fire alive" thing, right? That should answer those questions for the most part, unless you are just horrid at connecting the dots.

Why don't you answer them :)
---
PSN & XBL: AM180
My Demon's/Dark Souls Vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/AM1800?feature=mhee