Loved Demons souls, just got dark souls for xmas?

#1RawePosted 12/25/2012 8:28:38 PM
If i enjoyed demons souls by putting countless (500?) hours into it. Will I love Dark Souls?
---
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
#2Cvdf3Posted 12/25/2012 8:34:35 PM
Prolly
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#3KratierPosted 12/25/2012 8:34:53 PM
you're such liar, i doubt you ever owned demons souls, if you played 500 hours in demons souls, you would have bought dark souls by now, as it costs like 10 dollars in any store, and has been out for like over a year now

youre just some kid who saw a steam sale for the game and wants in on some hipster trendy game for the holiday, its 10 dollars, whats the matter? you need that bad to feel validated for your 20 dollar (lol) purchase
its 10 dollars on amazon, but you dont care, your just trying hard to pad your steam games list for your hipster friends to see
#4EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 12/25/2012 8:38:32 PM
Kratier posted...
you're such liar, i doubt you ever owned demons souls, if you played 500 hours in demons souls, you would have bought dark souls by now, as it costs like 10 dollars in any store, and has been out for like over a year now

youre just some kid who saw a steam sale for the game and wants in on some hipster trendy game for the holiday, its 10 dollars, whats the matter? you need that bad to feel validated for your 20 dollar (lol) purchase
its 10 dollars on amazon, but you dont care, your just trying hard to pad your steam games list for your hipster friends to see

Are you upset? lmao
---
Nintendo Network ID (Wii U): EnVy_CaLiBeR (PSN): EnVy_CaLIBeR (360 GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR
Now playing: Dishonored, AC3, Gears of War 3, H4, Black Ops II, Dark Souls
#5Snipa_Wulf12Posted 12/25/2012 8:41:33 PM
Kratier posted...

Its pass your bed time.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Seconds from the end. Whats it gonna be!? Pull the trigger b****!
#6KratierPosted 12/25/2012 8:46:31 PM
yaaah OK, past my bed time

sure

it just so happens that dark souls is on front page of steam's joke sale right now

of course theyll come running here, because there is absolutely no community for the pc version
#7xXxHaVeNPosted 12/25/2012 9:01:24 PM
yaaah OK, past my bed time

sure

it just so happens that dark souls is on front page of steam's joke sale right now

of course theyll come running here, because there is absolutely no community for the pc version

Steams...joke sale? lolwut

I get the feeling I'm looking at a jealous console peasant.
---
GT: xXxHaVeN117
CoD is the best game series ever and it will never be topped ever never.
#8fallenswordsPosted 12/25/2012 9:03:53 PM
Kratier posted...

http://s.funnymama.com/store/121127/120902_v0_600x.png
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 8/28/2011 10:09:48 AM: http://bit.ly/jJ2ZNS
Katawa Shoujo changed my life. http://katawa-shoujo.com/
#9KratierPosted 12/25/2012 9:34:33 PM
"console peasant"
thats cute, now go play with your grand total of 1000 players worldwide on the pc edition
#10Rawe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 10:10:37 PM
But i got the ps3 version as a stocking stuffer....I could even post a screenshot, but I wouldn't waste my time with people like you. Anyways, any sorts of info, or builds I should look at? I loved the blessed build and pure dmg 2h on demons souls. Should I head towards the wikia? Any tips? Thanks..
---
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ