Loved Demons souls, just got dark souls for xmas?

#11KratierPosted 12/25/2012 9:11:35 PM
why would someone lie as much as you are? seriously you are proving anything to anyone by doing this
#12ShadowZero007Posted 12/25/2012 9:14:18 PM
Kratier posted...
why would someone lie as much as you are? seriously you are proving anything to anyone by doing this

Why would someone b*** as much as you seem to?
Seriously you aren't proving anything to anyone by doing this.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#13lavarockPosted 12/25/2012 9:16:26 PM
Some troll is trying too hard...

anyway back to OP's question, yes you will enjoy the &*%^ out of DkS
#14Rawe(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 9:17:44 PM
Thanks iavarock, i plan to die tons of times and enjoy all of it.
---
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ
#15Davinius7Posted 12/26/2012 1:55:47 PM
Rawe posted...
But i got the ps3 version as a stocking stuffer....I could even post a screenshot, but I wouldn't waste my time with people like you. Anyways, any sorts of info, or builds I should look at? I loved the blessed build and pure dmg 2h on demons souls. Should I head towards the wikia? Any tips? Thanks..

Hey, man. Glad you got the game. It's an experience. If you loved Demon's Souls, you'll love Dark Souls even more. Don't worry too much about builds. Play the way you want to play, and level up the stats that suit you. There is a huge variety of weapons and many different paths for upgrading. If you want to rock a divine weapon, upgrade your faith, destroy everything. The same goes for the other weapon types. The only thing you should know about the weapons is the fact that elemental weapons do not scale with any stats. Fire and lightning weapons do pure physical and elemental damage, and can only be made stronger via upgrades rather than increasing stats.

Play the way you want to rather than recreating someone's build. You've got plenty of room to play around. Just don't spread your stats too thin.
---
GT: Dave in the Box
PSN ID: Davinius7
#16TewlsyPosted 12/30/2012 12:32:51 AM
Rawe posted...
But i got the ps3 version as a stocking stuffer....

I'll stuff your stocking, bby.