WTF I hate invaders

#11IstilldunoPosted 12/28/2012 4:37:13 AM
Just roll with a couple of sunbros whilst in human form, squash any invader who comes in flat and wait for their delicious salty tears moaning about how they were "looking for a fair fight" in spite of there now being an arena where you can guarentee a fight will be 1 vs 1.
---
All the rules you need to play a videogame are coded into it, adding extras proves you lack the ability to play well by those existing rules.
#12cody316Posted 12/28/2012 4:52:47 AM
^Except nobody uses the arena, so you can't honestly expect people to limit their selection of fair fight venues to that barren waste.
---
Final Dark Souls Build: Me, angry nailbat and all.
PSN: wdh316-=-=-=-=-=-Join the Cult of Cody's Hat Today!
#13AlbinoCrocodilePosted 12/28/2012 5:06:55 AM
That and it seems the majority of sunbros are rather bad in player versus player situations since they think numbers is everything and randomly mashing the attack button at an invader will work.
---
Miss Albino at your service.
Console vs. Console + Hardcore vs. Casual = Idiots vs. Idiots. Everyone loses, hooray!
#14zyrax2301Posted 12/28/2012 5:15:37 AM
Sig
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#15Proudleaf24Posted 12/28/2012 5:31:29 AM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
That and it seems the majority of sunbros are rather bad in player versus player situations since they think numbers is everything and randomly mashing the attack button at an invader will work.

But...but...it's 2 versus 1. We have the advantage! Surely we'll win! Right? Right.........?
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#16The moonlight knightPosted 12/28/2012 5:47:38 AM
cody316 posted...
^Except nobody uses the arena, so you can't honestly expect people to limit their selection of fair fight venues to that barren waste.

Maybe if everyone stopped forgoing the arena because "no one uses it" people would use it.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#17Dealer-of-DoomPosted 12/28/2012 5:55:04 AM
The arena sucks. Even when I finally find a match it is NOT the same structure as a dueling area duel.
#18Dealer-of-DoomPosted 12/28/2012 6:04:27 AM
To the TC - are you new to the game?

Don't worry, if you are. This game grows and evolves with you.

GOD OF WAR or DARKSIDERS just get easier. Dark Souls evolves with the player.

Not understanding why people would invade is phase 1. Dying to join Darkmoon once you're strong and good at pvp is phase 2. Getting a thrill of the unknown when they do invade is phase 3.

...tasting the sin of invading and killing others is a phase you will reach. We all get seduced by the dark side on Lordran at some point. Some are low life, ganking, Greifing bottom feeders. Others are higher level wraiths, who just enjoy a little mischief and murder. And a classy duel or two.
#19GmanPosted 12/28/2012 6:14:30 AM
Not sure if joke topic, but try being hollow all the time like me. I don't do it on purpose... I'm just always dying since I'm new to the game. Demons souls offered more chances to PvP since after every boss kill you regained your human form whether you want to or not.
#20Number4RocketPosted 12/28/2012 6:20:46 AM
The moonlight knight posted...
cody316 posted...

Maybe if everyone stopped forgoing the arena because "no one uses it" people would use it.

Arena sucks for PvP.