WTF I hate invaders

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. WTF I hate invaders

User Info: TheSpectre

TheSpectre
4 years ago#31
it'd be nice if i could set the game to play offline mode. i always get invaded while i'm actually trying to figure stuff out or trying to remember where to go. probably why i rarely play.
http://picard.ytmnd.com/

User Info: HolyGrave

HolyGrave
4 years ago#32
TheSpectre posted...
it'd be nice if i could set the game to play offline mode. i always get invaded while i'm actually trying to figure stuff out or trying to remember where to go. probably why i rarely play.

Log out from psn
That there's some good in this world... And it's worth fighting for.
Even the smallest person can change the course of the world.

User Info: De-Pando

De-Pando
4 years ago#33
Phophenomenon posted...
nubs222 posted...
The guilty pay the price.

I'm not guilty >.>

Hmmmmm. Denial. I'll be playing dark souls soon just for you, TC. I'm not guilty. What a crock. I mean, hollow's are living right? And the bosses? You, my enemy are a spree killer. The Gulty will pay the price!
On a serious note. invading is part of the game. Its oh so satisfying to slay a Darkwraith, then invade him and kill hm again. If you dont like it, return the game.
I keep waiting for Aldous Huxley's ghost to show up and say " I told you So!"

User Info: Lives

Lives
4 years ago#34
They invade you because you are playing in human form.

User Info: R1masher

R1masher
4 years ago#35
But you love the community, invaders are a part of the community... Fickle much?
R1R1R1R1R1R1

User Info: m415mike

m415mike
4 years ago#36
You just have to get better at the game. I used to drop a load in my boxers whenever I got invaded, then I died shortly after. I got good, I became an invader, and now I prefer invaders to the average player. I haven't lost to an invader in a very long time, and I appreciate them because they are a guaranteed 1v1, versus the people I invade who are always rolling with two phantoms who will all back-stab fish and then spam taunts over my body like they're actually good.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. WTF I hate invaders

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived