WTF I hate invaders

#31TheSpectrePosted 12/28/2012 7:59:25 AM
it'd be nice if i could set the game to play offline mode. i always get invaded while i'm actually trying to figure stuff out or trying to remember where to go. probably why i rarely play.
---
http://picard.ytmnd.com/
#32HolyGravePosted 12/28/2012 8:08:02 AM
TheSpectre posted...
it'd be nice if i could set the game to play offline mode. i always get invaded while i'm actually trying to figure stuff out or trying to remember where to go. probably why i rarely play.

Log out from psn
---
That there's some good in this world... And it's worth fighting for.
Even the smallest person can change the course of the world.
#33De-PandoPosted 12/28/2012 8:41:49 AM
Phophenomenon posted...
nubs222 posted...
The guilty pay the price.

I'm not guilty >.>

Hmmmmm. Denial. I'll be playing dark souls soon just for you, TC. I'm not guilty. What a crock. I mean, hollow's are living right? And the bosses? You, my enemy are a spree killer. The Gulty will pay the price!
On a serious note. invading is part of the game. Its oh so satisfying to slay a Darkwraith, then invade him and kill hm again. If you dont like it, return the game.
---
I keep waiting for Aldous Huxley's ghost to show up and say " I told you So!"
#34LivesPosted 12/28/2012 8:45:39 AM
They invade you because you are playing in human form.
#35R1masherPosted 12/28/2012 9:00:23 AM
But you love the community, invaders are a part of the community... Fickle much?
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#36m415mikePosted 12/28/2012 9:32:57 AM
You just have to get better at the game. I used to drop a load in my boxers whenever I got invaded, then I died shortly after. I got good, I became an invader, and now I prefer invaders to the average player. I haven't lost to an invader in a very long time, and I appreciate them because they are a guaranteed 1v1, versus the people I invade who are always rolling with two phantoms who will all back-stab fish and then spam taunts over my body like they're actually good.