Some are impressed

#1wokiboy67Posted 1/2/2013 3:14:47 AM
This Rosie person is impressing quite a few people it seems. Seen a lot of his/her videos,and i can't say i get the fuss. Maybe someone can explain the 'big thing' about it?
---
Never forgive,never forget.
#2HeavensEndPosted 1/2/2013 3:18:42 AM
Because she's a girl.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
They had it coming!! Burning crops to summon a lesser God is punishable by life - AsuravonD (Vio)
#3BakariiPosted 1/2/2013 3:23:34 AM
HeavensEnd posted...
Because she's a girl.

---
PSN ID: Opec1
Avid Placebo fan.
#4JesseraePosted 1/2/2013 3:27:13 AM
vagina's?

I can't get any girl i know interested in dark souls
---
Psn: Darkestsoul92
#5AlbinoCrocodilePosted 1/2/2013 3:28:15 AM
People care too much.
---
Miss Albino at your service.
#6wokiboy67(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 3:29:23 AM
Some even claim that the person is cheating. That's a bummer.
---
#7wokiboy67(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 3:30:26 AM
HeavensEnd posted...
Because she's a girl.

Of course,i should have known..
---
#8ancapaillmorPosted 1/2/2013 4:11:13 AM(edited)
HeavensEnd posted...
Because she's a girl.

I think that might be some of it, a little bit, it was, subconsciously some are going "Z0mg woman doing games maybe i can get with her". However the videos are genuinely good and entertaining, the under cover dark wraith and the 4 kings scene was a lousy thing to do, but bloody hilarious. From what i've seen she's a genuinely good at pvp too, some of the 1V1 or 1VGankers vids are pretty good(started using the painting guardian sword for riposting, thanks rosie).

As for hacking, as far as i'm aware there was a lot of people using the BB glitch until it was patched, Half the pvp vids i see someone has 99 divine blessings and coming from the PC(have ps3 ver too) if she is using hacks they're pretty mild(top sinner in the PC's book of guilty on pc is SL1 with 99 in all stats and 99 of every casting).

Actually what happened to the huge post from last night?
#9wokiboy67(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 4:16:02 AM
What impresses me more than Rosie's videos are people playing with a level one character killing high level gankers. These are the people with skill. If you can pull that off without any kind of 'cheat',then you're pretty skilled imo.
---
#10reeve_mastersPosted 1/2/2013 4:29:29 AM
Haven't seen any of her vids. Can i get a link to check her out someone.
---
PSN: Reeve469