Most deadly enemies?

#11shoe7essPosted 1/2/2013 12:33:36 PM
If the skeleton dog guys are the same as skeleton beasts, then that. I remember my first pt in ToG I had a medium shield with decent stability, but all I knew how to do at that point was hold the shield up (hadn't mastered dodging yet) and they have that one attack that is like 5 hard hits in a row, always drained my stamina bar...
---
War never ends, war never begins. Hoist up the hag of destitution.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#12YoozayPosted 1/2/2013 12:36:12 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
I'm a pr0, but titanite demons can still f*** my s*** up.

This.
#13Nilson6190Posted 1/2/2013 12:39:59 PM
Bonewheel skeletons not because they're hard to kill but because you make one mistake and your half screen long health bar is gone in seconds
#14SeirikaPosted 1/2/2013 12:42:18 PM
None of these are hard to kill. But the most formidable (if you melee) is THAT Titanite Demon in Lost Isalith. I farmed him and had to be on my toes all the time. The other Titanite Demons, not so much.
---
"A few? What'd ya mean 'a few' ?
What maybe a few to y'all was everything to those who died!" - Cait Sith
#15Moose_Of_WoePosted 1/2/2013 12:43:52 PM
Gravity.

Also Titanite Demons. Especially the ones that seem to do more damage or at the very least definitely have a lot more HP.
#16shadowsofdawnPosted 1/2/2013 12:49:41 PM
Seirika posted...
None of these are hard to kill. But the most formidable (if you melee) is THAT Titanite Demon in Lost Isalith. I farmed him and had to be on my toes all the time. The other Titanite Demons, not so much.

He's a joke compared to the 2 in the side room in Sen's. No only are they "super" versions with increased health and damage, but you move slowly or waste a ring slot, and it takes so long to kill the first one that the second one starts blasting you with lightning.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#17SeirikaPosted 1/2/2013 12:55:43 PM
@shadowsofdawn

Hmm? I killed all of them under Sen's fortress, but didn't recall them to be particularly hard. Of course I wore the ring. Also there was no ledge they could shove you off to death. Pretty sure the one in Lost Isalith is a "super" version too, since he gives 2 Demon Titanites.
---
"A few? What'd ya mean 'a few' ?
What maybe a few to y'all was everything to those who died!" - Cait Sith
#18shoe7essPosted 1/2/2013 1:11:26 PM
Seirika posted...
@shadowsofdawn

Hmm? I killed all of them under Sen's fortress, but didn't recall them to be particularly hard. Of course I wore the ring. Also there was no ledge they could shove you off to death. Pretty sure the one in Lost Isalith is a "super" version too, since he gives 2 Demon Titanites.

The Lost Izalith is much harder than the ones in Sens imo too. The ones in Sens don't seem to have nearly as much health as the one in LI either.
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like an idiot, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#19m415mikePosted 1/2/2013 1:16:29 PM
Gotta go with the skeleton dog beasts. Maybe it's just because I don't spend enough time in the ToTG, but they're the only things in the non-DLC version of the game that remain a threat to me. I can't seem to dodge or block them reliably, and I always dread having to find a way past that one before the fog gate in the tomb. THEY HIT SO HARD.
#20IstilldunoPosted 1/2/2013 2:00:41 PM
Bonewheels hands down, they do big damage, they get the hell out of your range afterwards, just one can break your guard and they only ever come in swarms.
---
All the rules you need to play a videogame are coded into it, adding extras proves you lack the ability to play well by those existing rules.