Most deadly enemies?

#31R1masherPosted 1/2/2013 2:32:29 PM
Most deadly and killed you the most is a confusing way to acquire data for one thing when you're asking two things, one thing is one thing not the other thing that the other thing is not .
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#32Lodiss(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:45:05 PM
R1masher posted...
Most deadly and killed you the most is a confusing way to acquire data for one thing when you're asking two things, one thing is one thing not the other thing that the other thing is not .

I care not for your semantic dilemma.

Sorry.
---
You were indicted
#33kmelaurinegroPosted 1/2/2013 2:46:13 PM
Titanite Demons have killed almost every time I battled with one :/, not that many occasions but I find them difficult to "read"
#34Zasamel01Posted 1/2/2013 2:48:15 PM
R1masher posted...

wha???? if it killed you the most. How is that not the most deadly to you?
#35BadrangTyrantPosted 1/2/2013 2:53:06 PM
Those bonewheels have killed me more than any other enemy in the game.
---
PSN - Alexdesniper
#36R1masherPosted 1/2/2013 2:58:42 PM
Zasamel01 posted...
R1masher posted...

Because I've been killed more times by darkwraiths because I've spent more time "farming" them then fighting bp bone dogs or farming the prowling demon (which is deadlier)... That's not semantics
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#37Zasamel01Posted 1/2/2013 3:05:06 PM
R1masher posted...
Zasamel01 posted...
R1masher posted...

Because I've been killed more times by darkwraiths because I've spent more time "farming" them then fighting bp bone dogs or farming the prowling demon (which is deadlier)... That's not semantics

thats easy darkwraith cause they keep killing you.(Samuel L Jackson voice)The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
#38GuileHawkPosted 1/2/2013 3:30:27 PM
The fact that they aren't in this poll probably confirms my idea that they are the most avoided enemy. I always hate fighting the Cat Bears/ Feline Beasts whatever the heck they are called that freaking roll move is a pain in the ass. Although they don't respawn, so maybe that's why people don't give them much thought.
#39HeavensEndPosted 1/2/2013 3:44:37 PM
Without fail dem skelly beasts always find a way to kill me somehow.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender
#40CharonDynamiPosted 1/2/2013 4:36:11 PM
Probably a Titanite Demon, doesn't help that I farmed demon titanite after twinkling was tired and bored of farming. Though even without that I would say they are the hardest since they have high poise, high hp, a wide area of attack that are also fairly quick.
---
The boundlessness of my own stupidity is the greatest lesson I've ever learned.