If you could pick another company besides Fromsoft to make Dark Souls...

#11haarlem1982Posted 1/3/2013 2:26:23 PM
Guerila -->PS3 exclusive!
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82
#12LivesPosted 1/3/2013 2:28:32 PM(edited)
hemphoarder posted...
Rockstar

Shh. That's a ridiculous idea. Their games are nearly carbon copies of themselves.

I actually do agree that Team Ico could make a cool and moody Souls game, but uh... that team's not the same as what it once was... and Dark Souls 2 would be delayed about 3 or 4 more years minimum.
#13meteor6666Posted 1/3/2013 2:28:20 PM
I gotta go with Kojima since the others have made games that absolutely bore me and have no replay ability.
---
I have no friends.
#14AlltraPosted 1/3/2013 2:31:11 PM
Thatgamecompany
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#15LivesPosted 1/3/2013 2:34:42 PM
Alltra posted...
Thatgamecompany

What! Everything would be motion controlled, or only controlled with one button. But moody... sure... they could do moody. Perhaps they could help with level/story design though...
#16LivesPosted 1/3/2013 2:36:04 PM
meteor6666 posted...
I gotta go with Kojima since the others have made games that absolutely bore me and have no replay ability.

I dunno, I don't think MGS has the replayability that the Souls series has. Although, it still has fairly convoluted plotlines that are entertaining :)

I'd rather have Kojima focus on another Zone of the Enders game!
#17hemphoarderPosted 1/3/2013 2:36:14 PM
Lives posted...
hemphoarder posted...
Rockstar

Shh. That's a ridiculous idea. Their games are nearly carbon copies of themselves.

I actually do agree that Team Ico could make a cool and moody Souls game, but uh... that team's not the same as what it once was... and Dark Souls 2 would be delayed about 3 or 4 more years minimum.

whoosh...
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#18LivesPosted 1/3/2013 2:39:46 PM
hemphoarder posted...
Lives posted...
hemphoarder posted...
Rockstar

whoosh...

o.O Understood :(
#19Hellfire-1Posted 1/3/2013 2:40:34 PM
SEGA...

Who's with me?! \(' 3')/

:P
---
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#20WafalafaugusPosted 1/3/2013 2:42:12 PM
Hellfire-1 posted...
SEGA...

Who's with me?! \(' 3')/

:P

Chosen Weredead? Yes please!
---
Use Transvestite curses or the Ghost blades to damage them.~Ahriman