If you could pick another company besides Fromsoft to make Dark Souls...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. If you could pick another company besides Fromsoft to make Dark Souls...

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
4 years ago#11
Guerila -->PS3 exclusive!
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82

User Info: Lives

Lives
4 years ago#12
hemphoarder posted...
Rockstar

Shh. That's a ridiculous idea. Their games are nearly carbon copies of themselves.

I actually do agree that Team Ico could make a cool and moody Souls game, but uh... that team's not the same as what it once was... and Dark Souls 2 would be delayed about 3 or 4 more years minimum.

User Info: meteor6666

meteor6666
4 years ago#13
I gotta go with Kojima since the others have made games that absolutely bore me and have no replay ability.
I have no friends.

User Info: Alltra

Alltra
4 years ago#14
Thatgamecompany
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.

Lives
4 years ago#15
Alltra posted...
Thatgamecompany

What! Everything would be motion controlled, or only controlled with one button. But moody... sure... they could do moody. Perhaps they could help with level/story design though...

Lives
4 years ago#16
meteor6666 posted...
I gotta go with Kojima since the others have made games that absolutely bore me and have no replay ability.

I dunno, I don't think MGS has the replayability that the Souls series has. Although, it still has fairly convoluted plotlines that are entertaining :)

I'd rather have Kojima focus on another Zone of the Enders game!

User Info: hemphoarder

hemphoarder
4 years ago#17
Lives posted...
hemphoarder posted...
Rockstar

Shh. That's a ridiculous idea. Their games are nearly carbon copies of themselves.

I actually do agree that Team Ico could make a cool and moody Souls game, but uh... that team's not the same as what it once was... and Dark Souls 2 would be delayed about 3 or 4 more years minimum.

whoosh...
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf

Lives
4 years ago#18
hemphoarder posted...
Lives posted...
hemphoarder posted...
Rockstar

whoosh...

o.O Understood :(

User Info: Hellfire-1

Hellfire-1
4 years ago#19
SEGA...

Who's with me?! \(' 3')/

:P
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

User Info: Wafalafaugus

Wafalafaugus
4 years ago#20
Hellfire-1 posted...
SEGA...

Who's with me?! \(' 3')/

:P

Chosen Weredead? Yes please!
Use Transvestite curses or the Ghost blades to damage them.~Ahriman
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. If you could pick another company besides Fromsoft to make Dark Souls...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived