My friend suggested I buy this game, and its terrible.

#61extremejonPosted 1/4/2013 3:10:32 AM
Cvdf3 posted...
I love how 90% of the people in this topic are unbearable douches...
Souls community at it's finest

He went to a game's board, called it terrible, and bashed it for things that are non-issues. Please, tell me what community would accept a post like that.
---
Brawl: 0602 - 5923 - 2985
#62Cvdf3Posted 1/4/2013 3:14:07 AM
extremejon posted...
Cvdf3 posted...
I love how 90% of the people in this topic are unbearable douches...
Souls community at it's finest

He went to a game's board, called it terrible, and bashed it for things that are non-issues. Please, tell me what community would accept a post like that.

The ones who read more than the topic title...
Not to mention the ones who don't revive the topic that has been dealt with harping on already answered statements.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#63extremejonPosted 1/4/2013 3:22:27 AM
But I did read the post and it's exactly what I said it was.

And please, keep using ellipses, it makes me take you very seriously.
---
Brawl: 0602 - 5923 - 2985
#64Cvdf3Posted 1/4/2013 3:26:59 AM
Actually, you're right, continue on. You'll fit in great here, most of the people left anyway
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#65AnorBrandoPosted 1/4/2013 4:39:22 AM
GrapeKiwi posted...
Crayonmuffin posted...
This post gave me a good laugh. Thanks, TC.

steep learning curve for me though. :P

You mean the ability to not play a game with only your thumbs?
---
PSN: BreakingBadAss
#66Number4RocketPosted 1/4/2013 4:53:09 AM
Cvdf3 posted...
Actually, you're right, continue on. You'll fit in great here, most of the people left anyway

Get a job.
#67Cvdf3Posted 1/4/2013 5:01:33 AM
Number4Rocket posted...
Cvdf3 posted...

Get a job.

Prime example
/mobile internet is neat...
---
#68minimarkPosted 1/4/2013 6:09:27 AM
GrapeKiwi you should have gotten Demon Souls first. Demon Souls has such a great story/intro that it would spark your interest despite you dying a bunch of times. Dark Souls has zero story and very little to grab ahold of imagination wise.
---
My PSN: Khalisis
#69MikeoftheDesertPosted 1/4/2013 7:00:33 AM
minimark posted...
GrapeKiwi you should have gotten Demon Souls first. Demon Souls has such a great story/intro that it would spark your interest despite you dying a bunch of times. Dark Souls has zero story and very little to grab ahold of imagination wise.

L O L

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4825DBA198EBE9B9
---
http://eu.battle.net/d3/it/profile/Sabaku-2183/hero/15448949
http://eu.battle.net/d3/it/profile/Sabaku-2183/hero/2769659
#70GrapeKiwi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 10:20:20 AM
extremejon posted...
GrapeKiwi posted...
Cvdf3 posted...
TC please explain to me your problem with the controls. Not being a jerk, I just honestly want to know what you find unplayable.

I keep honestly pushing square to fight (Ive been playing JRPG's nearly most of my life) That's all I ever play. my friend suggested hey, get this game, its hard but fun. I thought why not. Also, the targeting button being R3 is so clunky too. I'd much rather have it be L1 or L2, and have my parry Guard moved to triangle circle. Im just used to your combative moves being on the X [] () /\, not L1/L2/R2/R1 if that makes sense. and its not that im terrible at the game or "not getting it" Im just really used to these controls. reaaaaally used to them :S

So you think that they're terrible because it's not the same control scheme that you're used to. Fantastic logic there.

Controls are perfect, stop your whining.

CONTROLS ARE PERFECT? do you play with your feet?
---
Hi guys! I'm an ex HoN semi-pro who streams Dota 2 and PS1/PS2 GAMES: currently streaming FF7/Tales of Phantasia
http://www.justin.tv/kawaiikiwix3