My friend suggested I buy this game, and its terrible.

#71GrapeKiwi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 10:21:49 AM
Cvdf3 posted...
Number4Rocket posted...
Cvdf3 posted...
Actually, you're right, continue on. You'll fit in great here, most of the people left anyway

Get a job.

Prime example
/mobile internet is neat...

Don't mind them. you're the only one who probably read this topic lol.
---
Hi guys! I'm an ex HoN semi-pro who streams Dota 2 and PS1/PS2 GAMES: currently streaming FF7/Tales of Phantasia
http://www.justin.tv/kawaiikiwix3
#72dorsman84Posted 1/4/2013 10:47:15 AM
please go away
---
PSN, Steam, Xbox Live: pharmy
#73ZOMBIESWHOATEUPosted 1/4/2013 10:49:27 AM
WATAUGACJ posted...
casuls lol

Enough said.
---
*Touch The Demon Inside Me*
Oh yeah!
#74Fa-QiuPosted 1/4/2013 11:35:01 AM
Dude, quit b*tching at controls...they are far from perfect, but not difficult to master. It's your lack of flexibility that's terrible, not the damn controls...everyone here has gotten used to them pretty fast...
---
Ban that sick filth!
#75Sackboy_Posted 1/4/2013 11:40:00 AM
DemiNoises posted...
WATAUGACJ posted...
casuls lol
#76ElfergosPosted 1/4/2013 2:46:14 PM
you really aren't going to be able to customise the controls better than how they are set out from the start - its set to sort of mimic your hands, the L triggers are your left hands and the R triggers your right, the 1's are soft attacks and the 2's strong, R3 is lock-on because it is on the camera - which is how a lot of games do it. At first its tricky to get it to flow together but its kind of like driving a car, pracice it a bit and its second nature.

But seriously, this is what happens when people think of dark/demon's souls as jRPG's
#77LivesPosted 1/4/2013 2:57:01 PM
Yeah... why don't you just read some wikis or watch some youtube tutorials? Surely a semi-pro gamer like yourself could have figured out how to use youtube and google by now, right? I mean, you made it here after all...

Oddly enough, you might get sodomized quite a bit more on gamefaqs than you would just by playing the game itself. Welcome!
#78extremejonPosted 1/4/2013 3:08:56 PM

CONTROLS ARE PERFECT? do you play with your feet?

I'm sorry that you are bad at video games.
---
Brawl: 0602 - 5923 - 2985
#79MegaturtlePosted 1/4/2013 8:04:17 PM
Fa-Qiu posted...
Dude, quit b*tching at controls...they are far from perfect, but not difficult to master. It's your lack of flexibility that's terrible, not the damn controls...everyone here has gotten used to them pretty fast...

This
#80jstephenszzPosted 1/4/2013 8:12:11 PM
This game actually IS terrible if you RUSH. Don't RUSH and you'll be fine.

The game rewards blocking first and asking questions later if you're a noob.
Zerging hastily through and attacking everything is not a good idea.
Find the areas that aren't raping you and do those first.
Talk to NPCs.

This game is Warren Buffet investment style. Slow and steady.
Not the button-mashing gotta go PvP in an hour mentality.