Hardest Boss in both Souls games(new game)

#1unclesokPosted 1/4/2013 12:00:05 AM
Hands down for me it is Ornstein and Smough, though the final boss in Dark Souls is tough too. These were the two bosses in both games I needed co-op for help.
---
How can men who've never seen light be enlightened?
#2KBGiantsfanPosted 1/4/2013 12:03:07 AM
I have never needed help for any boss in either game but Ornstein & Smough in this game and Flamelurker in Demon's Souls gave me the most trouble. Bed of Chaos while not hard is a pain in the ass, I have NEVER been able to beat that thing first try, I always die at least 1 time....lol
---
PSN: KBGiantsfan
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kblunt420?feature=mhee
#3cowdisciplePosted 1/4/2013 12:21:07 AM
I had more trouble with False King Allant than anything in Dark Souls. But that might be because I was a lot better going into DkS.
#4MactationPosted 1/4/2013 12:28:12 AM
The jackass hosts in Demons' Souls who would sit at the start of the level with two blues, all three waiting to spam firestorm as soon as you invaded.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/30nk97c.jpg
#5shoe7essPosted 1/4/2013 12:29:45 AM
KBGiantsfan posted...
I have never needed help for any boss in either game but Ornstein & Smough in this game and Flamelurker in Demon's Souls gave me the most trouble. Bed of Chaos while not hard is a pain in the ass, I have NEVER been able to beat that thing first try, I always die at least 1 time....lol

The amount of RoS's I've gone through on Bed of Chaos...

Actually, the one time I one shotted it was when I started sliding down the ramp before I remembered to change out ring slots, which surprisingly helped keep me from dying.
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like an idiot, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#6ShadowZero007Posted 1/4/2013 12:30:37 AM
cowdisciple posted...
I had more trouble with False King Allant than anything in Dark Souls. But that might be because I was a lot better going into DkS.

>_< I don't think I ever died more than taking on Allant with my squishy dex build.
(I steam rolled him with my heavy armor build ironically >_>)

Maybe the Man Eaters?
Flamelurker could be pretty bad if you had inadequate stamina to block his attacks.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#7shoe7essPosted 1/4/2013 12:41:46 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
cowdisciple posted...

>_< I don't think I ever died more than taking on Allant with my squishy dex build.

Maybe the Man Eaters?
Flamelurker could be pretty bad if you had inadequate stamina to block his attacks.

Hated the Maneaters so much. Every time I was doing well on that fight and was about to win I'd either get run through by the one I'm fighting, roll off the bridge, or both (get knocked off the bridge).
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#8cowdisciplePosted 1/4/2013 12:45:19 AM
shoe7ess posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
cowdisciple posted...

Maybe the Man Eaters?

Hated the Maneaters so much. Every time I was doing well on that fight and was about to win I'd either get run through by the one I'm fighting, roll off the bridge, or both (get knocked off the bridge).

Yeah, Maneaters were bad. Like fighting Ornstein and Smough, except with the fall hazard.
#9Darkyellow327Posted 1/4/2013 2:07:34 AM
God damn Flamelurker or the whole Valley of Defilement as a boss.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#10Oni_TatsujinPosted 1/4/2013 4:02:52 AM
I've never managed to kill the Old Hero (Demon's Souls), Garl Vinland (Demon's Souls) and Old King Doran (Demon's Souls) without cheesing them to the highest degree. Meanwhile, both False King Allant and the Maneater Twins (Demon's Souls) gave me thousands more trouble than Pikachu and Snorlax (Dark Souls) ever did.

Then there's the Penetrator (Demon's Souls), who I've never soloed with out help from Biorr (the DS equivalent of Seigmeyer).

Oh, and let's not forget the Old Monk, who is another player. Difficulty for that fight is entirely up to the skill and equipment of the lucky foe.

That's not to say all of Demon's Souls' bosses are stupid difficult. With the exception of the Flamelurker, the ones I didn't mention are snorefests I can do in my sleep these days.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)