Hardest Boss in both Souls games(new game)

#31liampancakesPosted 1/4/2013 8:43:33 AM
i quit on demon's souls ng+ with maneaters at black world tendency. even killed the first one from outside the fog twice only to die without taking out a quarter of the remaining one's health. i swear the last fight he pulled out a completely new move where he literally just shoved me off the edge. strangely i don't remember having much trouble with them on the first playthrough.
flamelurker was not difficult, just rolling away when he attacks and shooting arrows on his recovery.
never beat ng+ manus or kalameet solo. did get kalameet down to a quarter health in one of my ten attempts. manus i find basically impossible.
#32kingcam07Posted 1/4/2013 8:45:00 AM
Did someone say the Old Hero was difficult lol?
---
psn ID: kingcam07
#33aneed4peedPosted 1/4/2013 8:49:47 AM
Taurus Demon.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#34shadowsofdawnPosted 1/4/2013 8:53:25 AM
Pinwheel. Making clones of yourself at will is OP as f***.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#35BadrangTyrantPosted 1/4/2013 8:58:52 AM
aneed4peed posted...
Taurus Demon.

In my first playthrough the Taurus Demon gave me the most hassle.
---
PSN - Alexdesniper
#36LivesPosted 1/4/2013 9:27:25 AM
I want to say Ornstein and Smough, if you take them on by yourself and you are unprepared. On the other hand, if you go into Four Kings and you are unprepared, it's never a good situation.

Nito was tricky when I first played because I kept spawning the big skeletons...but when you find out you can just....not ever summon them, it's not so bad.
#37Vidius101Posted 1/4/2013 9:29:13 AM
I would probably say Astorias. He have killed me many times.
---
Programmed Java, Python, Mat Lab, Project Alice, MS DOS and ADA.
#38Proudleaf24Posted 1/4/2013 10:03:47 AM
The first time I was playing it, the Flamelurker gave me a ton of trouble. He was definitely a hard boss, but I'd still say that the Maneaters were the hardest. Dat treacherous height.

I actually think one of the hardest bosses in Dark Souls is Artorias. I recently fought him again with lower level character than when I first faced him, and man, he is a deadly fighter. Definitely an awesome and very satisfying fight.
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#39Darkyellow327Posted 1/4/2013 10:13:20 AM
The hardest part about Kalameet was getting his tail. I died a lot more because of that than because of the fight proper.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle
#40McJephPosted 1/4/2013 10:34:09 AM
If we are talking fighting fairly, solo, no glitches & no cheesing..

Probably Old King Doran. Although I don't know if he is a boss as much as a mini boss.

Not counting him - probably the Maneaters. If only because you fight on the freaking bridge.