Hardest Boss in both Souls games(new game)

#41CharonDynamiPosted 1/4/2013 11:07:05 AM
1. Maneaters - That bridge is horrible. I've died more times falling off/pushed off then anyway else in both games.
2. Flamelurker - Unrelenting attacks, fire damage and rather intimidating he's what Gwyn should've been.
3. False King Allant - Even after you got his attacks down he was still a pain. High HP, high damage made it so every move you made could be your last when fighting him.

I will say Demon's did have the harder bosses. After learning the bosses in Dark they are pretty easy. Demon's after figuring out bosses they could still kill me.
---
The boundlessness of my own stupidity is the greatest lesson I've ever learned.
#42donutmanstormPosted 1/4/2013 11:26:39 AM
I had a hard time with the boss in 1-3 in Demon's Souls

In Dark Souls, I'd have to say Bed of Chaos. Not because I couldn't figure out how to kill her, but it was because I couldn't run through the middle without getting swiped off or missing the ledge
---
Currently Playing - Halo 4
#43Ireland_FTWPosted 1/4/2013 11:40:45 AM
Old King Doran was a pain in the a** on my level 4 run....even with the noobstick
---
'I blew really really hard' - Link_AJ
I drew this picture: http://i.imgur.com/aWxzd.jpg
#44AtrabiliousPosted 1/4/2013 11:45:02 AM
Without cheesing them or going through the motions to one-shot them (hyper mode shenanigans):

Old King Doran, Flamelurker, Maneaters, Smough & Ornstein and Manus.

On a first playthrough those guys are all pretty much examples of That One Boss. I still hurt from the whooping Flamelurker put on me on my first playthrough of Demon's Souls. I lost count of how many times I died to that guy.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Currently Frequenting: The Dark Souls & Dragon's Dogma Boards.
#45Cvdf3Posted 1/4/2013 11:46:12 AM
Phalanx puts Pinwheel to shame; so Phalanx.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.