Hardest Boss in both Souls games(new game)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Hardest Boss in both Souls games(new game)
3 years ago#41
1. Maneaters - That bridge is horrible. I've died more times falling off/pushed off then anyway else in both games.
2. Flamelurker - Unrelenting attacks, fire damage and rather intimidating he's what Gwyn should've been.
3. False King Allant - Even after you got his attacks down he was still a pain. High HP, high damage made it so every move you made could be your last when fighting him.

I will say Demon's did have the harder bosses. After learning the bosses in Dark they are pretty easy. Demon's after figuring out bosses they could still kill me.
---
The boundlessness of my own stupidity is the greatest lesson I've ever learned.
3 years ago#42
I had a hard time with the boss in 1-3 in Demon's Souls

In Dark Souls, I'd have to say Bed of Chaos. Not because I couldn't figure out how to kill her, but it was because I couldn't run through the middle without getting swiped off or missing the ledge
---
Currently Playing - Halo 4
3 years ago#43
Old King Doran was a pain in the a** on my level 4 run....even with the noobstick
---
'I blew really really hard' - Link_AJ
I drew this picture: http://i.imgur.com/aWxzd.jpg
3 years ago#44
Without cheesing them or going through the motions to one-shot them (hyper mode shenanigans):

Old King Doran, Flamelurker, Maneaters, Smough & Ornstein and Manus.

On a first playthrough those guys are all pretty much examples of That One Boss. I still hurt from the whooping Flamelurker put on me on my first playthrough of Demon's Souls. I lost count of how many times I died to that guy.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Currently Frequenting: The Dark Souls & Dragon's Dogma Boards.
3 years ago#45
Phalanx puts Pinwheel to shame; so Phalanx.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Hardest Boss in both Souls games(new game)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived