What are some games that are harder than Dark Souls?

#61The moonlight knightPosted 1/4/2013 11:28:05 PM
Cvdf3 posted...
Teen Titans?

Yeppers correctors. :o
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#62Cvdf3Posted 1/4/2013 11:30:20 PM
Aeladya posted...
DuneMan posted...
I just started playing it recently(I know, a year late), but:

The Binding of Isaac.

It's pretty addicting too. XD

I second this. I can't even beat the final boss because this game is so hard. Dark Souls is a cake walk compared to BoI.

They are both based on the same kind of difficulty though. Pattern memorization. It too will become second nature eventually. What boss can't you get past by the way, just out of curiosity.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#63Eushie_MooglePosted 1/4/2013 11:40:52 PM
Ghosts n' Goblins...

*shudder*
#64AeladyaPosted 1/4/2013 11:42:29 PM
Mistyped, meant to say one of the final bosses. I can't get to them, I could probably beat Mom, but there are two bosses that give me the most trouble, Duke of Flies and Widow because they spawn flies and spiders. I don't really have the greatest luck with that game. I had a great run once, landed into an I Am Error room with great pills that gave me a lot of health, and stats up. I still ended up dying. I think I made it to the depths before I died to common enemies. They kinda surrounded me, which is just my luck, that's how I usually end up dying.
---
"I believe the proper phrase here is "you fail".
"Santa only visits homes on December 24th! That's in December you nitwit!"
#65Jon_GodPosted 1/4/2013 11:50:13 PM
Battletoads

-JG
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#66BombermanGoldPosted 1/4/2013 11:57:40 PM

TWO-player NES Battletoads.
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
#67nintendogamer13Posted 1/4/2013 11:58:51 PM
Darkangel4444 posted...
Skyrim on the hardest difficulty...
Sadly it's true

WAT
---
Now playing: FFVII, Persona 3FES, Torchlight 2, witcher 2, walking dead.
#68XEvent-HorizonXPosted 1/5/2013 12:21:42 AM
Darkangel4444 posted...
Sadly it's true

Alchemy 100
Smithing 100
Enchanting 100
Stat cap breaking equipment

GG2EZN00BZ I2PR04U
---
http://i.imgur.com/H5X3P.gif
#69Cvdf3Posted 1/5/2013 12:25:39 AM(edited)
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Darkangel4444 posted...
Sadly it's true

Alchemy 100
Smithing 100
Enchanting 100
Stat cap breaking equipment

GG2EZN00BZ I2PR04U

Yeah, difficulty doesn't matter much when almost every aspect of the game is based off of your character's stats.
That being said there are some mods to make it much better. None of them make the combat much more fun but there are some good experiences to be had.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#70The moonlight knightPosted 1/5/2013 12:36:05 AM
Actually, even on just Expert, Skyrim is stupidly hard, at least at first. Skyrim isn't hard in the way Dark Souls is. Skyrim is hard in a poorly designed, dumb way depending largely on bigger numbers beating up smaller numbers.

A wounded giant spider in the first dungeon for many, was basically the hardest boss in the entire game for me. It's right up there with First Sabre Cat You See, First Bear You See, and Bandits That Regularly Get Execution Animations Early On.

Skyrim's hard areas are only hard through just terrible balancing and game design. Later on it will slant the other way and become stupidly easy.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)