Oh wow, that's sad.

#1Ceadeus99Posted 1/5/2013 1:18:21 PM
I always thought that killing the Fair Lady was sad, but I just heard her dialogue for the first time if you're wearing the Old Witch's Ring, and wow, her voice. It's so sad. ):
---
If I had a quarter for every intelligent person on the Internet, i'd have two cents.
#2gamingace1689Posted 1/5/2013 1:52:00 PM
I agree, I chose that ring my first time through the game and when I got to the chaos covenant and heard her speak I was all misty eyed :(. I just wanted to help her out she was so pitiful.
---
MGO/PSN-BlueAltitudes, Clan-MilitisLibertas
Your resident musician ;p
#3Drago77Posted 1/5/2013 2:12:10 PM
Why even kill her for a measly fire keeper soul? I think I only killed her once or twice out of 50+ playthroughs.
---
www.youtube.com/ivandrago2k
PSN:Halle_Berry
#4AlltraPosted 1/5/2013 2:25:29 PM
That's precisely why I killed her the one and only time I ever have. She drops a unique item that can't be acquired any other way, and I wanted it for my collection.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#5Ceadeus99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:07:48 PM
Alltra posted...
That's precisely why I killed her the one and only time I ever have. She drops a unique item that can't be acquired any other way, and I wanted it for my collection.

Umm, the Firekeeper souls isn't unique. You can get it other places.
---
If I had a quarter for every intelligent person on the Internet, i'd have two cents.
#6HolyGravePosted 1/5/2013 3:09:04 PM
Ceadeus99 posted...
Alltra posted...

Umm, the Firekeeper souls isn't unique. You can get it other places.

He's talking about the crestfallen sword, you need her soul for it.
---
http://tinyurl.com/cm3lfqw
#7AlltraPosted 1/5/2013 3:09:16 PM
I knew somebody was going to say that. Check again though, each Firekeeper Soul is it's own unique item, and some (Like her's) have additional, unique flavor text.
---
I sometimes feel as though life is a curse that has been placed on the living. I envy the unborn at times.
#8Ceadeus99(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:10:38 PM
Alltra posted...
I knew somebody was going to say that. Check again though, each Firekeeper Soul is it's own unique item, and some (Like her's) have additional, unique flavor text.

Really? I thought every Soul was the same.
---
#9AlltraPosted 1/5/2013 3:17:20 PM(edited)
Nope. The 4 random ones you find lying around all have the same text, but are counted as seperate items. The remaining 3 are all unique, and have unique text about who you got them off of.

Fun fact, that's how you find out the name of the Firekeeper in Firelink Shrine, her soul mentions that her name is Anastacia.
---
#10GhidoranPosted 1/5/2013 3:27:27 PM
Crestfallen sword?
---
Movie, comic and game reviews from yours truly:
http://mcgreviews.blogspot.com