Lack of Hate Mail

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Lack of Hate Mail
4 years ago#1
Is it just me or has everyone noticed a lack of hate mail for totally dominating someone in pvp?
PSN: Reeve469
4 years ago#2
Lost your touch, bro.
Name: Kyu
FC: 60034570
4 years ago#3
I haven't gotten hate mail in a long time.
In fact I've been getting more Friend Requests than hate mail.
Real men watch My Little Pony
Pokemon Black FC: 2107-8038-5393 Black 2 FC 1378-5072-6126
4 years ago#4
I haven't gotten hate mail in a long time either.
It's quite sad, really...
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
4 years ago#5
hmmm...lol I haven't had to many friend request either. Most be doing something wrong...lol
4 years ago#6
I send gg's to dc's... maybe try dc'ing right before you kill them
R1R1R1R1R1R1
4 years ago#7
not familiar with the shorthand of DC. other than disconnect. how do you mean it?
4 years ago#8
I have only ever received hate mail after someone invaded me and I bowed to them. Then they were trying to kill me, and I flasked halfway through the fight and killed him.

Then he sent me a note about how I bowed so he thought I was fighting "fair", and how I was a piece of ****.

But he invaded me, I wasn't going around looking for duels, I bowed to buy myself some time...

Meh, don't invade someone in Sens fortress and expect honor duels, moral of the story.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4 years ago#9
Maybe the community is finally getting smarter?
PSN: SMF546
Rest in Peace MGO2 2008-2012
4 years ago#10
Right TC? I have no doubt that playing the 360 version would result in more hatemail xD

Though, I have been getting some rage mail from forest gankers. I had a BAD time trying to get the Ring of Fog for my level 11 Thief Darkwraith. The only way I can avoid getting 1-shot there is to sneak up and backstab them with my Bandit's Knife when they are preoccupied.

Makes me feel like I'm playing a stealth game.
~**Lolicon Pride**~
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Lack of Hate Mail

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived