Can someone help me figure out what to level up?

#1ReevesinatorPosted 1/5/2013 2:00:36 PM
I chose thief class, but I'm currently wearing a mix of balder armor and hollow soldier armor. I also just finished beating the Gargoyles.

These are my current stats
Vitality 15
Attunement 11
Endurance 12
Strength 16
Dex 16
Resistance 13
Intelligence 12
Faith 11

Best equipment = +3 spear, +2 Longsword, Zweighander, and Drake Sword.

I don't really know where I want to take this build, because I'm just doing PVE right now. Is there anything I can focus on? Any cool weapons/armor coming up?
---
PSN = Reevesinator
#2HolyGravePosted 1/5/2013 2:07:18 PM
First playthrough? Just play around a little bit and don't look anything up. Going blind is the most fun.
---
http://tinyurl.com/cm3lfqw
#3Reevesinator(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 2:16:46 PM
Yea, first playthrough, but I keep getting my ass kicked haha.

I just got merked by Capra Demon 3 times in a row, then by that knight with the Dragon's tooth, and now I'm going to try fighting the titanite demon by the blacksmith in Undead Parish.

...I played Demon's a few years back, but I'm finding it harder to deal with the environment in this game than I did with Demon's.
---
PSN = Reevesinator
#4sirch98Posted 1/5/2013 2:33:11 PM
don't level resistance, level up vitatlity and endurance mostly, until you find a weapon you really like (don't use the drake sword)
---
I'm going to buy you so many lizards!-Philip J. Fry
PSN:Reaven1911
#5theSMFPosted 1/5/2013 2:35:30 PM
Once you find a weapon you like, see what it scales with. If it scales with strength, stop leveling dexterity (unless you're a mage or something) if it scales with dexterity, just level strength to meet the wielding requirement.
---
PSN: SMF546
Rest in Peace MGO2 2008-2012
#6GodnorgoshPosted 1/5/2013 3:11:41 PM
Once you find a weapon you like, see what it scales with. If it scales with strength, stop leveling dexterity (unless you're a mage or something) if it scales with dexterity, just level strength to meet the wielding requirement.

This. To check what your weapon scales with, scroll down your inventory and hit square. You will see two icons with letters: the one on the left represents strength, while the one on the right represents dexterity. The ranking system runs, best to worst, from S through E. If you find a weapon you really like, check to see what it scales with, and level accordingly (but focus more on VIT and END first!). A weapon with B or C scaling is generally pretty good for its purpose.
---
http://i.imgur.com/JVnu9.jpg