Greatsword of Artorias, quick q

#1HunterSCPosted 1/5/2013 3:04:20 PM
I'm working on a build for this weapon and I'm trying to decide between 16 and 24 strength. The wiki lists regular/thrust attack types. Does this weapon have thrusting attacks for both 1 and 2 handing? Or is it just the 1H R2 attack? Thanks.
---
HunterSC.tv - Subscribe for complete Souls coverage
#2PHoToS999Posted 1/5/2013 3:14:03 PM
Just the 1h r2. The 2hr2 is a very slow slice.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#3superziroPosted 1/5/2013 3:55:42 PM
Depends what else you want to be able to use. if your going to maximize your stats. either leave it where your strength is or get it to 27 (28 if you ever want to single hand murokumo which im guessing you dont care about).

if this is purely for the wep, raise either int/faith or str to 27, which ever takes more priority for whatever else you want to use in your build, 27 because when you 2h your weapon that jumps to 40, which is the cap str before it starts having diminishing returns.

If your going to mainly 1h dont pump str unless you need it for other stuff.
#4superziroPosted 1/5/2013 3:59:30 PM
to further go into what i meant since i posted in a rush.

to max the damage for that weapon with 2handing it would take a lot of stats

27 str 40 dex 40 int and 40 faith which in most builds (not including pve, since level doesn't really matter) takes you either out of the common pvp range or takes you to a build with basically ziltch vitality or endurance. If you want to pvp, take whichever of those stats benefit you best with how you want to be able to fight and go with that
#5itrainpokemonPosted 1/5/2013 4:24:25 PM
look up a video

i think all 3 artorias swords have bad movesets
---
GT- sufinomo
dark souls