Why invade if you don't want to fight?

#1PhantasyStar5Posted 1/7/2013 2:23:17 AM
Can anyone explain to me why many people have been doing this lately? I'll be hanging out at the township looking for some friendly duels and invaders will just run away. They don't even want to lure you to enemies, they just keep running thru the entire level as if to just waste your time chasing them but you'll never catch them because they don't want to fight they just run.

WHY? I had to kill myself 6 times in a row last night because the same guy would invade and just run and run and run and I'm not going to waste my time chasing them thru the level. Better yet, if you don't chase them and don't kill yourself they'll run to the end of the level and just hang out doing nothing for as long as it takes.

I've sat around and waited for redstones to appear so I can still duel but It takes way to long when you've got a phantom taking up the invade slot and hiding on you. I've even went AFK after they run away and I'll come back like 45mins later and they're still hiding somewhere in the level. Why do so many people do this I have no clue. Anyone know?
---
PSN/GT = Soundsuite9
#2HeavensEndPosted 1/7/2013 2:26:01 AM
An invader made you kill yourself 6 times in a row?

Then they done their job right.

Pissin you the f*** off.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender
#3PhantasyStar5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 2:33:16 AM
Ha well he didn't really tick me off since I got 200 humanity to burn. It woulda ticked me off if he got me to chase him and waste like an hour of time. It only takes 5 seconds to jump off the cliff and respawn getting another fight within a minute.

I'm just wondering why you'd find any fun in spamming the finger just to keep invading when you have no interest in fighting. It's not just this one guy either, lots of people been running lately. I'm sure it makes them upset that I don't chase.
---
PSN/GT = Soundsuite9
#4TropicalwoodPosted 1/7/2013 3:11:35 AM
Why not just hold down the PS button than quit game and reload?
---
Real men watch My Little Pony
Pokemon Black FC: 2107-8038-5393 Black 2 FC 1378-5072-6126
#5HeavensEndPosted 1/7/2013 3:40:09 AM
PhantasyStar5 posted...
Ha well he didn't really tick me off since I got 200 humanity to burn. It woulda ticked me off if he got me to chase him and waste like an hour of time. It only takes 5 seconds to jump off the cliff and respawn getting another fight within a minute.

I'm just wondering why you'd find any fun in spamming the finger just to keep invading when you have no interest in fighting. It's not just this one guy either, lots of people been running lately. I'm sure it makes them upset that I don't chase.

You were getting trolled and in return they are getting humanity and souls when you suicide.

Again they done their job right.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender
#6PhantasyStar5(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 3:46:08 AM
I guess if thats the only way to get souls and humanity.... haha epic fail. I'll start quiting from the ps button now, thanks for the tip.
---
PSN/GT = Soundsuite9