From 1-10 rate your PvP skills

#51FishInMyPantsPosted 1/8/2013 9:47:20 AM
Probably 1-2/10.

I use weapons, armor and builds that I find fun to use. Unfortunately, this puts me at a serious disadvantage in PvP.

But who cares. I still have fun and find losing at PvP more of a temporary setback than a cause for serious butthurt issues.
---
PREPARE TO DIE.
"... I don't know what disgusts me more, your cowardice or your stupidity."
#52asher1611Posted 1/8/2013 9:54:50 AM

I'm really terrible
#53LodissPosted 1/8/2013 11:28:26 AM
On my DWGR/MLBH build, 8/10. Literally the only thing that beats me consistently is another spear user with way more poise. If I don't swap DWGR for Wolf Ring it's basically auto-lose.

On my dex/pyro build, probably 4/10. It shoots up to 6/10 if I spam GC, but I don't like to do that.

On my pure strength build, maybe 3/10. Though I play this guy very rarely.
---
You were indicted
#54HolyGravePosted 1/8/2013 11:30:57 AM
Jesserae posted...
10/10
With the exception of 3v1 span ganks I win close to every battle..
even grievers usually find them selves falling of things to their death, or just chained BS'd into infinit

http://tinyurl.com/cm3lfqw
---
http://tinyurl.com/cm3lfqw
#55hemphoarderPosted 1/8/2013 11:32:32 AM
Lodiss posted...
On my DWGR/MLBH build, 8/10. Literally the only thing that beats me consistently is another spear user with way more poise. If I don't swap DWGR for Wolf Ring it's basically auto-lose.

On my dex/pyro build, probably 4/10. It shoots up to 6/10 if I spam GC, but I don't like to do that.

Using a spear with DWGR is a snooze fest...
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#56Impaired MedicPosted 1/8/2013 11:32:37 AM
I never lose because I disconnect.
---
PSN: Impaired_Medic
#57TropicalwoodPosted 1/8/2013 11:42:15 AM
I was a 10/10 last night with my Lord's Blade build, I was barehand parrying everybody.
---
Real men watch My Little Pony
Pokemon Black FC: 2107-8038-5393 Black 2 FC 1378-5072-6126
#58LodissPosted 1/8/2013 11:51:11 AM(edited)
hemphoarder posted...
Lodiss posted...

Using a spear with DWGR is a snooze fest...

I like it because everyone I fight who doesn't have a spear to switch to eventually starts spamming dark sorcery or wog or starts the fight with gmb and slb and still gets annihilated by just roll poke roll poke lol. Winning is fun, I don't care if it takes ten minutes.

I've started seeing people who must recognize my GT immediately black crystal out. Must be doing something right.
---
You were indicted
#59ZenonDMAPosted 1/8/2013 11:51:35 AM
I would give myself a 10
Just choosing this number so you common peons with your common low to lower-mid tier comprehension can vaguely imagine my pvp skills.

If I had less lag, since using the ancient technology of 2.4 Ghz Wlan actually renders down my actual skill level, as fully transmiting my powah would kinda smelt the other persons console and would fill his entire room with long lasting, fresh vanille bacon flavoured odor, which changes to rotten eggs-poop odor every time the other person tries to open the windows, use air cleaners, attempts to repair his console and in general all the time.

ShaZZAM
---
PSN: westcurry
#60JemoaiPosted 1/8/2013 11:56:17 AM(edited)
ZenonDMA posted...
I would give myself a 10
Just choosing this number so you common peons with your common low to lower-mid tier comprehension can vaguely imagine my pvp skills.

If I had less lag, since using the ancient technology of 2.4 Ghz Wlan actually renders down my actual skill level, as fully transmiting my powah would kinda smelt the other persons console and would fill his entire room with long lasting, fresh vanille bacon flavoured odor, which changes to rotten eggs-poop odor every time the other person tries to open the windows, use air cleaners, attempts to repair his console and in general all the time.

ShaZZAM

Using CSS instead of Great Magic Arrow might help, too. :P
---
PSN/GFWL: Jemoai
http://www.youtube.com/user/Jemoai <--- Dark Souls stuff