The reason why dark souls needs to die

#131shadowsofdawnPosted 1/8/2013 8:49:07 PM
If you people let this topic get to 500 then every single one of you is an idiot.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#132R1masherPosted 1/8/2013 8:55:45 PM
To 500!
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#133CaliberChumpPosted 1/8/2013 9:57:52 PM
Casuals
---
Recomended Games: Dark Souls II, Skyrimz, Battletoads
Terribad Games: Demon Spuls, Dork Spuls, TES: Skyrim, Tetris
#134Krauser86Posted 1/8/2013 10:08:34 PM
HOLY WALL OF TEXT BATMAN.
---
Bloody screen... so REAL!
Poppy Bros. Junior! Poppy Bros. Senior!
#135wokiboy67Posted 1/8/2013 11:58:15 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
If you people let this topic get to 500 then every single one of you is an idiot.

You're helping by posting,irony not..?
---
Never forgive,never forget.
#136brumeyPosted 1/9/2013 12:01:25 AM
because every little frame of DkS is ART.

game looks so good! its the style!
#137X_Brahms_XPosted 1/9/2013 12:30:10 AM
Look the guy is borderline retarded, but DrkS isnt perfect. Frankly, since the first patch that nerfed weapons, like the Crystal Ring Shield, I lost faith in it. I already saw that the devs would nerf any weapon that was moaned about enough. Like the thursting swords counter being nerfed. Pretty much anything outside of great swords were nerfed, but instead of nerfing GS' they nerf the ability to role with heavy armor by upping the reqs. You cant sit there and say that a lightening Zwei isnt the easiest weapon to achieve and use, and is STILL OP to this day. The devs just ruined this game to the point where the weapon stats in the strategy guide are 100% unreliable. Sadly DrkS 2 will be worse citing it to be more "accessible." DrkS 2 hopefully will have better servers. The lag during PvP is just plain horrible sometimes. I have gripes about DrkS as well, but mine are more factual then opinionated.
---
PSN: Ocelot_X_
#138AlbinoCrocodilePosted 1/9/2013 12:43:45 AM
X_Brahms_X posted...
Look the guy is borderline retarded, but DrkS isnt perfect. Frankly, since the first patch that nerfed weapons, like the Crystal Ring Shield, I lost faith in it. I already saw that the devs would nerf any weapon that was moaned about enough. Like the thursting swords counter being nerfed. Pretty much anything outside of great swords were nerfed, but instead of nerfing GS' they nerf the ability to role with heavy armor by upping the reqs. You cant sit there and say that a lightening Zwei isnt the easiest weapon to achieve and use, and is STILL OP to this day. The devs just ruined this game to the point where the weapon stats in the strategy guide are 100% unreliable. Sadly DrkS 2 will be worse citing it to be more "accessible." DrkS 2 hopefully will have better servers. The lag during PvP is just plain horrible sometimes. I have gripes about DrkS as well, but mine are more factual then opinionated.

Okay I chuckled a bit.
---
Crocodile- See you later, Alligator!
Alligator- In a while, Crocodile!
#139theSMFPosted 1/9/2013 12:59:59 AM
mnbmnbmnb107 posted...
I agree with the tc in a sense, about the false difficulty and that it's not something that special, but I keep coming back to it because it's tons of fun and very exiting especially when you add humanity and all it's charms to the mix. Although to me it's pretty mediocre in all other aspects it's one of the best games I've played.

I love you, Man!
---
PSN: SMF546
Rest in Peace MGO2 2008-2012
#140HeavensEndPosted 1/9/2013 2:55:24 AM
I love this community, but some of you take trollbait easy man. Like a moth to a flame.

GG TC.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender