If you could change ONE thing in this game, what would it be?

#1zyrax2301Posted 1/9/2013 3:19:08 PM
I would make it so that the Red Eye Orb could be used in hollow form. Cracked orbs would still require human form (as they're a cheaty way to be a Darkwraith), but the orb could be used any time.

I already gave something up to join the covenant, treat me right dammit. Playing Demon's Souls last night reminded me that it made so much more sense to use invasions as a way to gain humanity/body form, rather than the other way around...not that I really needed a reminder. I am almost always a Darkwraith, and this design choice still drives me nuts.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#2haarlem1982Posted 1/9/2013 3:20:33 PM
Change Bed of Chaos into a fight rather than a roulette
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred
#3blubagaPosted 1/9/2013 3:21:37 PM
Great Scythe back-stab and riposte animations. They're so friggin stupid.
---
Onimusha HD trilogy, make it happen Capcom.
#4McJephPosted 1/9/2013 3:21:45 PM
More reason to be in human form. Even if it was making something like 50% health while undead.
#5zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:22:51 PM
^ Yeah, I miss that incentive too...although co-op is still a major part of it.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#6McJephPosted 1/9/2013 3:24:56 PM
I feel the lack of incentive to be human (aside from co-op) generally hurts the online aspect a lot. Both from the invading and co-operative play standpoints.

I really wish that was something they didn't change. It can get tedious with the combination of no dedicated servers (the other thing I would change) and not many people being in human form.
#7IstilldunoPosted 1/9/2013 3:25:21 PM
I would make invisible weapon not leave glittery gold weapon shaped trails with each swing.
---
All the rules you need to play a videogame are coded into it, adding extras proves you lack the ability to play well by those existing rules.
#8R1masherPosted 1/9/2013 3:28:36 PM
I'd increase the gravity by .0021%
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#9_Vision_Posted 1/9/2013 3:33:01 PM
Make GLGS be on fire and do fire damage.
---
...Won't that, like, tear a hole in the universe?
http://z4.invisionfree.com/electrictripyramid
#10De-PandoPosted 1/9/2013 3:37:23 PM
_Vision_ posted...
Make GLGS be on fire and do fire damage.

So i'm not the only one dissapointed by that? Whoo-yhoo! Vindication!
---
I keep waiting for Aldous Huxley's ghost to show up and say " I told you So!"