If you could change ONE thing in this game, what would it be?

#21zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 2:58:12 PM
Well, the system does warn you when your battery is getting low. I always make a point to actually switch controllers when I'm playing Souls games when I see that. In other games I don't bother.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#22Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 1/9/2013 2:59:35 PM
Cvdf3 posted...
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
I'd just like to be able to pause the game.Not sure why everyone is so against that.Or at least have the game pause if my controller runs out of battery.

Because online
Just quit and reload, does the same thing. Except about the battery...

So, if i'm in the middle of a boss fight, and my controller turns off and I die, quitting and reloading will put me back to before I was killed?Didn't think so.
---
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
#23Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 1/9/2013 3:00:37 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Well, the system does warn you when your battery is getting low. I always make a point to actually switch controllers when I'm playing Souls games when I see that. In other games I don't bother.

Xbox doesn't warn you.
---
Kevin sent me.
#24zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:00:51 PM
If you're on the highway and you run out of gas...

:D
---
#25Cvdf3Posted 1/9/2013 3:01:14 PM
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
Cvdf3 posted...
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
I'd just like to be able to pause the game.Not sure why everyone is so against that.Or at least have the game pause if my controller runs out of battery.

Because online
Just quit and reload, does the same thing. Except about the battery...

So, if i'm in the middle of a boss fight, and my controller turns off and I die, quitting and reloading will put me back to before I was killed?Didn't think so.

Yeah, I said (or meant) you were kind of f***ed about the controller...
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#26zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:02:08 PM(edited)
Oh. Well that's not my problem lol'

Edit: Wait a minute, doesn't the home/360 button flash like crazy when those controllers are getting low? Surely that is noticeable...
---
#27DifferentialEquationPosted 1/9/2013 3:01:27 PM
I would remove pvp. It's such garbage that it shouldn't be in the game.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#28FishInMyPantsPosted 1/9/2013 3:01:28 PM
Change network play from Peer to Peer back to dedicated servers.

That is all.
---
PREPARE TO DIE.
"... I don't know what disgusts me more, your cowardice or your stupidity."
#29Cvdf3Posted 1/9/2013 3:03:05 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...

Yet it's kept 90% of the people on this board around for 4 years (Demon's Souls)...
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#30Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 1/9/2013 3:07:02 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...

I wouldn't remove it, i'd just make the option to select whether or not you want to invade/have people invade you.

zyrax2301 posted...
Oh. Well that's not my problem lol'

Edit: Wait a minute, doesn't the home/360 button flash like crazy when those controllers are getting low? Surely that is noticeable...

Not really my problem either since I play this on PS3.Just saying that people on Xbox could get mad.But I do play mostly on Xbox, and the flashing light isn't really noticeable, unless you constantly look down at your controller.I actually didn't even know why the light started flashing sometimes until I read your post.
---
Kevin sent me.