If you could change ONE thing in this game, what would it be?

#31brandonfordPosted 1/9/2013 3:21:56 PM
Third hot key slot for left or right hand.
---
PSN Odinson31
#32zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:23:36 PM
^ Unusual choice...when have you ever needed that?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#33CamelJames28Posted 1/9/2013 3:26:26 PM
I would change the brightness settings. Like just outside of Quelaag's place if you stand still you can see across the bottom of the swamp but once you start moving you can't see more than 100 feet.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WX6rS.gif http://i.imgur.com/TUTdw.gif
#34KishinZephritePosted 1/9/2013 3:28:47 PM
Being able to learn new weapon moves by using certain attacks many times or by learning them from a trainer of sorts. Having a choice of 3+ moves to assign to R1, R2 (both 1h/2h), back step and r1, etc for each weapon class would be nice.
---
MW2 3rd prestige 5.5 K/D Youtube-Kishinz
BO 3rd prestige 4.4 K/D PSN: KishinOmega
#35zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:31:40 PM
Hmm...custom movesets would certainly spice up PvP, but I don't think it's very Souls-y.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#36paranormalistPosted 1/9/2013 4:06:42 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
I would remove pvp. It's such garbage that it shouldn't be in the game.

You'll regret saying that after you've beaten the game more than once. It's what keeps the game fun and the community alive. Half of board discussions are for PvP builds, because you really don't need to optimize damage to beat the normal game.
---
Because I care.
#37blubagaPosted 1/9/2013 4:12:41 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Hmm...custom movesets would certainly spice up PvP, but I don't think it's very Souls-y.

Way of the Soulmurai...I like it.
---
Onimusha HD trilogy, make it happen Capcom.
#38brandonfordPosted 1/9/2013 4:48:18 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
^ Unusual choice...when have you ever needed that?

Two weapons in right hand slots, shield, talisman/catalyst, bow in left hand slot would be sweet me thinks.
---
PSN Odinson31
#39AIreadylnUsePosted 1/9/2013 4:54:25 PM
Latency = 0 if I had to choose one single thing. Of course that's an impossibility, but such are the advantages of the theoretical.

If I had to choose something possible then no backstabs unless the enemy is engaged in something (attack, spell, heal, buff, wellwhatisit, etc). Bonus if you can still manage to get a bs when they've been running away from you for 10 seconds.... just no more dancing.
Alt: No backstab after 0.5 seconds of being locked on.

As for your suggestion, do that with gravelord. It makes more sense (undead gravelord), and they easily have the highest risk/least reward game. They lose a humanity and eye of death every time they die and get invaded by 5x as many reds as blues.
#40swabluPosted 1/9/2013 4:55:11 PM
i'd change the fact that when you drink an estus flask you actually get knocked back....to make the game hard for real
---
praise the sun