If you could change ONE thing in this game, what would it be?

#51SolidKnightPosted 1/9/2013 7:52:14 PM
Make Astora's Straight Sword good.
#52zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 7:57:08 PM
All you need to do is put it in my hands, SK

just kididng but srs
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#53dragonkyn20Posted 1/9/2013 7:58:26 PM
More freedom to create mods for the PC version. So much potential that feels restricted.
---
PSN and gamertag: dragonkyn20
I love it so much, it's now my universal alias.
#54LodissPosted 1/9/2013 8:12:47 PM
Make the Lloyd's Talisman effect last as long as poison/toxic does.
---
You were indicted
#55Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 1/9/2013 9:22:23 PM
I'd get rid of backstabbing online. Lagstabbing is really ruining online most of the time, I'm talking about getting backstabbed while they are directly in front of you, or the infamous double stab before you even get off the ground. A broken mechanic that is overpowered has no place in PvP.
#56Xade76Posted 1/9/2013 10:28:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#57Xade76Posted 1/9/2013 10:32:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#58Xade76Posted 1/9/2013 10:32:51 PM
I just wanna be able to pause when no one's currently in my world - that's what Fables II and III did. Hell, it'd be even better if the other player could agree to pause with you so that the server would be paused until one of you unpauses.

Oh, and not being able to use XBL's Party Chat feature without getting kicked back to the game's main menu and being forced to play in Offline Mode. To make this worse, I heard the PS3 version doesn't have this issue. What the f***?
---
If you can see this sig, that means I'm not being sarcastic or trying to troll.
#59shoe7essPosted 1/9/2013 10:42:21 PM(edited)
Xade76 posted...
I just wanna be able to pause when no one's currently in my world - that's what Fables II and III did. Hell, it'd be even better if the other player could agree to pause with you so that the server would be paused until one of you unpauses.

Oh, and not being able to use XBL's Party Chat feature without getting kicked back to the game's main menu and being forced to play in Offline Mode. To make this worse, I heard the PS3 version doesn't have this issue. What the f***?

I would definitely not ever want the ability to pause, especially in this fashion, because there'd be endless trolls who ask for a pause, get you to agree, and then leave. I didn't know that about the XBL, PS3 has group chat/messaging but no voice chat unless it comes with the game (like Borderlands 2)
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#60WrattsPosted 1/9/2013 10:54:41 PM
Monster placements are randomized for every game cycle/character.