If you could change ONE thing in this game, what would it be?

#61Xade76Posted 1/9/2013 11:01:13 PM
shoe7ess posted...
Xade76 posted...
I just wanna be able to pause when no one's currently in my world - that's what Fables II and III did. Hell, it'd be even better if the other player could agree to pause with you so that the server would be paused until one of you unpauses.

Oh, and not being able to use XBL's Party Chat feature without getting kicked back to the game's main menu and being forced to play in Offline Mode. To make this worse, I heard the PS3 version doesn't have this issue. What the f***?

I would definitely not ever want the ability to pause, especially in this fashion, because there'd be endless trolls who ask for a pause, get you to agree, and then leave. I didn't know that about the XBL, PS3 has group chat/messaging but no voice chat unless it comes with the game (like Borderlands 2)

There are lots of things in this game that can be used to troll, like bsfishing and Gravelording. That being said, I like being able to backstab an enemy player or give other players incentive to wanna try and gang up on me for Gravelording. There will always be things that can be abused - not just in games. It's cool trying to design a game so that there won't be as many exploits, but I feel that lacking a staple gaming feature isn't worth it.
---
If you can see this sig, that means I'm not being sarcastic or trying to troll.
#62shoe7essPosted 1/9/2013 11:01:59 PM
Wratts posted...
Monster placements are randomized for every game cycle/character.

Best idea I've seen so far. That'd fit a Souls game perfectly.
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#63UFE9999Posted 1/9/2013 11:10:49 PM
Nucl3arT1g3R posted...
Xbox doesn't warn you.

I thought the lights on the controller keep rotating when you're at 25%.
---

UFE
#64DeadCeIIScoutPosted 1/9/2013 11:25:42 PM
SolidKnight posted...
Make Astora's Straight Sword good.

You know what, you're right.
---
Brace yourself, bandwagon Broncos fans are coming.
#65GubbeyPosted 1/9/2013 11:33:52 PM
Wratts posted...
Monster placements are randomized for every game cycle/character.

For every character? How about for every time you enter an area or respawn?
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#66shoe7essPosted 1/9/2013 11:37:32 PM
Xade76 posted...
shoe7ess posted...
Xade76 posted...
I just wanna be able to pause when no one's currently in my world - that's what Fables II and III did. Hell, it'd be even better if the other player could agree to pause with you so that the server would be paused until one of you unpauses.

Oh, and not being able to use XBL's Party Chat feature without getting kicked back to the game's main menu and being forced to play in Offline Mode. To make this worse, I heard the PS3 version doesn't have this issue. What the f***?

I would definitely not ever want the ability to pause, especially in this fashion, because there'd be endless trolls who ask for a pause, get you to agree, and then leave. I didn't know that about the XBL, PS3 has group chat/messaging but no voice chat unless it comes with the game (like Borderlands 2)

There are lots of things in this game that can be used to troll, like bsfishing and Gravelording. That being said, I like being able to backstab an enemy player or give other players incentive to wanna try and gang up on me for Gravelording. There will always be things that can be abused - not just in games. It's cool trying to design a game so that there won't be as many exploits, but I feel that lacking a staple gaming feature isn't worth it.

I can't think of any online multiplayer games that use a pause mechanism that pauses it for multiple players.
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#67Arxenal_SpiritPosted 1/10/2013 5:21:45 AM
LAG. This would be a game I'd never get bored of if the lag was fixed. No point in playing online or making pvp builds if you're going to get lag stabbed or have lag ruin battles for you.
---
tenth remainder
#68zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 12:49:03 PM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
I'd get rid of backstabbing online. Lagstabbing is really ruining online most of the time, I'm talking about getting backstabbed while they are directly in front of you, or the infamous double stab before you even get off the ground. A broken mechanic that is overpowered has no place in PvP.

Ooh, I knew it was coming eventually.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#69d3dsightPosted 1/10/2013 12:51:55 PM
Able to explore wherever you want while having your summon sign down wherever you want. That alone would propel Dark Souls to 11/10.
#70zyrax2301(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 12:53:49 PM
By extension, would that mean you should be able to co-op the entire world?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.