The Iron Golem Boss was a ****ing joke

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The Iron Golem Boss was a ****ing joke

User Info: Lordrv

Lordrv
3 years ago#1
Seriously, this guy was easier to kill than some of the koopa kids in NSMB. All I had to do was roll back and blast 'em a bit with pyromancy and he died like nothing. Some of the regular enemies were harder than that boss lol

User Info: Ruler of Inches

Ruler of Inches
3 years ago#2
I don't even know why Pinwheel is a boss. I've literally never seen him on my screen for more than 5 seconds he's the real joke

User Info: BadrangTyrant

BadrangTyrant
3 years ago#3
Ruler of Inches posted...
I don't even know why Pinwheel is a boss. I've literally never seen him on my screen for more than 5 seconds he's the real joke

He's not even difficult on a level 1 run.
PSN - Alexdesniper

User Info: xdividebyzerox

xdividebyzerox
3 years ago#4
Relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA
Currently playing: Tales of Xillia 2 (import)
Waiting On: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Jan. 22)

User Info: gfacchini

gfacchini
3 years ago#5
I liked watching him fall off the bridge.

But yes, for me Pinwheel and the Butterfly are still worse.

User Info: acangial

acangial
3 years ago#6
Ceaseless discharge is right up there with Golum and Pinwheel. Manus and Kalameet make up for that. I know you can cheese Manus, but I chose to fight him head on.
He brings whale sushi and panda kebabs to vegan potlucks - World's Most Interesting Man

User Info: Cecil

Cecil
3 years ago#7
Yea he is a joke, you can just summom Tarkus and 9 times out of 10 he can beat him without you needing to get involved.

User Info: nmbuser

nmbuser
3 years ago#8
iron golem can knock you off/ throw you off the arena pretty easy, especially for an underpowered person on their first playthrough
Gamertag: NUM83R54R3C00L (those are zero's)
My Dark Souls build's thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/608635-dark-souls/65074029

User Info: Crocadoc

Crocadoc
3 years ago#9
Iron Golem never touched me, first play beat. I think he was def the easiest boss in the game.
Pinwheel was also a joke, although I did get hit. You later fight 4 more of him in tomb of the giants as if they were regular mobs in your way.
Gamertag: KBPorter
PSN: KBPorter

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
3 years ago#10
It's a serious possibility they wanted to take it easy on you after getting troll killed 500 times in Sen's Fortress. I just feel bad for the people who don't realize there's a bonfire.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The Iron Golem Boss was a ****ing joke

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived