The Iron Golem Boss was a ****ing joke

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The Iron Golem Boss was a ****ing joke

User Info: Xade76

Xade76
3 years ago#11
Iron Golem killed me twice on my first run (which I'm not done with yet), but then I realized I was being a dumbass. Sorta felt the same way after Quelaag.
If you can see this sig, that means I'm not being sarcastic or trying to troll.

User Info: TILlegion777

TILlegion777
3 years ago#12
TAAARKUUUSSS!

I love that fight, just because I love watching Tarkus go to town. It's a nice break because I usually end up with more deaths than I like in Sen's. My body is attracted to perilous ledges.
This is a unique signature.
I've put it here, so hopefully when you see it again you'll think "Oh yeah, that guy with the stupid signature!"

User Info: ISayNya

ISayNya
3 years ago#13
acangial posted...
Ceaseless discharge is right up there with Golum and Pinwheel. Manus and Kalameet make up for that. I know you can cheese Manus, but I chose to fight him head on.

What is so hard about Kalameet? Yes, getting his tail is a royal pain in the ass, but if you want to just kill him he falls very easily. Somewhat of Seath 2.0.

User Info: GutsCydonia

GutsCydonia
3 years ago#14
Actually, most bosses in this game are kind of easy... The first time I played it, I overestimated the gargoyles and went Rocky on the goons, levelling up around that area before I even got to them.

Iron Golem was the same... I was expecting insanely fast, hard hitting boss who would make me fall to death easily at the same time, because of how that whole place is set up. How relieved I was to see that it was a giant in a rooftop... I went to town on his legs and the way he fell... Man, that was still a funny, satisfying moment.

Pinwheel was funny. That cool intro, then he died in a couple of combo from the black knight halberd.

User Info: McJeph

McJeph
3 years ago#15
Almost all the bosses in this game are a joke - really.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The Iron Golem Boss was a ****ing joke

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived