The Iron Golem Boss was a ****ing joke

#11Xade76Posted 1/11/2013 7:19:08 AM
Iron Golem killed me twice on my first run (which I'm not done with yet), but then I realized I was being a dumbass. Sorta felt the same way after Quelaag.
---
If you can see this sig, that means I'm not being sarcastic or trying to troll.
#12TILlegion777Posted 1/11/2013 7:53:35 AM
TAAARKUUUSSS!

I love that fight, just because I love watching Tarkus go to town. It's a nice break because I usually end up with more deaths than I like in Sen's. My body is attracted to perilous ledges.
---
This is a unique signature.
I've put it here, so hopefully when you see it again you'll think "Oh yeah, that guy with the stupid signature!"
#13ISayNyaPosted 1/11/2013 8:28:00 AM
acangial posted...
Ceaseless discharge is right up there with Golum and Pinwheel. Manus and Kalameet make up for that. I know you can cheese Manus, but I chose to fight him head on.

What is so hard about Kalameet? Yes, getting his tail is a royal pain in the ass, but if you want to just kill him he falls very easily. Somewhat of Seath 2.0.
#14GutsCydoniaPosted 1/11/2013 10:44:24 AM
Actually, most bosses in this game are kind of easy... The first time I played it, I overestimated the gargoyles and went Rocky on the goons, levelling up around that area before I even got to them.

Iron Golem was the same... I was expecting insanely fast, hard hitting boss who would make me fall to death easily at the same time, because of how that whole place is set up. How relieved I was to see that it was a giant in a rooftop... I went to town on his legs and the way he fell... Man, that was still a funny, satisfying moment.

Pinwheel was funny. That cool intro, then he died in a couple of combo from the black knight halberd.
#15McJephPosted 1/11/2013 10:52:41 AM
Almost all the bosses in this game are a joke - really.