Who is the second best Dark Souls player?

#51gofyaselfPosted 1/13/2013 5:44:00 PM
Both ways?? I'm not into that dude..are you hitting on me cause if so I'm not into dudes..ok I'm sorry the peeve is so the awesomely awesome awesomest ever..am I apart of your ass sucking cult now!
---
Goty:Hitman Absolution
Dgoty:Resident evil 6...psn:gofyaself
#52zyrax2301Posted 1/13/2013 6:17:51 PM
It's kind of funny how his name is Pee-vee-peeverson and errybody callin him Peeve

doesn't even sense.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#53sticky_white100Posted 1/13/2013 6:21:16 PM
"Doesn't even make sense", got your back bro ;)
---
"When you do things right, people wont be sure youve done anything at all."
#54Cvdf3Posted 1/13/2013 6:23:03 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
It's kind of funny how his name is Pee-vee-peeverson and errybody callin him Peeve

doesn't even sense.

I never got that before :l
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#55midsizelebowskiPosted 1/13/2013 7:51:10 PM
aneed4peed posted...

Tbf it's hard to tell who the top 10 are because there is no Pantheon type thing in Dark Souls, and even then it would be hard because cheaters and jumpers.

I arrange people into 5 groups. Newbies, n00bs, amateurs, competent and experts.

So no 1st or 2nd best or anything when I rank people.

This makes sense. We know MJ was the greatest basketball player ever and Lemieux and Gretzky were the best hockey players ever (etc etc) because pro sports have endless amounts of stats you can use to figure that out.

If there was a stats/rankings system for the Souls games, I'm pretty sure a best player could be identified though. The EU server actually had a system like that for Demon's. They kept track of "Ranked Battles," which I'm assuming meant bring a ftw win build and put on your game face because you knew your record was going in the books.

Here's their leaderboard: http://beam.to/rankedbattles

Jumi was the best (2nd in points and highest win%). aneed and HK, how does Jumi compare to other pros you've fought? After I saw that leaderboard I've always been curious.
#56lucky_sharm19Posted 1/13/2013 7:57:43 PM
gofyaself posted...
Both ways?? I'm not into that dude..are you hitting on me cause if so I'm not into dudes..ok I'm sorry the peeve is so the awesomely awesome awesomest ever..am I apart of your ass sucking cult now!

So you've abandoned all notions of arguing in mature, constructive manner, correct? Good, glad we've cleared that up.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
Shall we dance, my darling?
#57meteor6666Posted 1/13/2013 8:40:59 PM
I find it funny that on any board where people ask who the best player is, it always HAS TO BE someone who posts on the board. I mean really.... Just face it. We will never find out.
#58Dex_PyromaniacPosted 1/13/2013 8:54:53 PM
meteor6666 posted...
I find it funny that on any board where people ask who the best player is, it always HAS TO BE someone who posts on the board. I mean really.... Just face it. We will never find out.

This too tbh

Ive faced my fair share of mediocre/bad and also several good players, most of who had nothing on a random japanese dude who I stumbled upon in township and he didnt even speak english. That guy gave me the fight of my life and we ended up going 2:3 for him in the end, and I can only imagine ps3 to be even more plentiful in guys like him, even better ones in fact.

Just admit it guys, when it comes to 'whos the best' in a video game, its ALWAYS a japanese guy who probably doesnt even speak english. ALWAYS
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#59TheIronGubGubPosted 1/13/2013 8:59:03 PM
Seriously, if you guys want to see someone really good, check out DarkSoulsMindEye on Youtube. He makes a bunch of different builds and really knows how to use them effectively.
---
PSN: KingseekerFrampt
#60ak1287Posted 1/13/2013 9:01:08 PM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
meteor6666 posted...

This too tbh

Ive faced my fair share of mediocre/bad and also several good players, most of who had nothing on a random japanese dude who I stumbled upon in township and he didnt even speak english. That guy gave me the fight of my life and we ended up going 2:3 for him in the end, and I can only imagine ps3 to be even more plentiful in guys like him, even better ones in fact.

Just admit it guys, when it comes to 'whos the best' in a video game, its ALWAYS a japanese guy who probably doesnt even speak english. ALWAYS

Probably all that radiation. Kinda like Spider Man. Except for video games.