About the lightning spear in Sen's Fortress (possible minor spoilers)

#1Whyte FolkzPosted 1/13/2013 11:09:16 AM
At the part with the Mimic in Sen's Fortress, I attacked the chest. When fighting it, it decided to jump down the elevator shaft in the corner of the room, killing itself obviously. I didn't have fall control equipped, and didn't want up risk my life to see if I could follow it.

Ive come back to the room again, and the mimic hasn't respawned. So no lightning spear for me. Does anyone know if there is a way I can make it respawn, or if not, is it possible to jump down that elevator shaft and live, and if so, should the corpse still be there?

And before anyone says the lightning spear is a noob or crappy weapon, I know. But downgrading it, and having a +10 spear ready to go for one of the boss weapons is pretty handy.
#2Nucl3arT1g3RPosted 1/13/2013 11:27:50 AM
If you would've quit and reloaded your game after the mimic fell down the elevator shaft, its drop would've appeared near the shaft when the game loaded back up.Depending on where you went after you left the room, the drop is probably gone.
---
Kevin sent me.
XBL:Nucl3arT1g3R, PSN:Nucl3arT1g3R, Steam:Nucl3arT1g3R
#3Kyuubi4269Posted 1/13/2013 11:28:39 AM
It's a bottomless pit, if the lit. spear hasn't reappeared in the room then you're screwed until a phantom hooks you up.
---
If your shop is getting shot by an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get an arrow in the knee.
#4Whyte Folkz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 11:39:41 AM
Ok. Thanks you guys. Its a little disappointing, but not a huge deal.
#5ISayNyaPosted 1/13/2013 12:59:35 PM
Just buy some Lloyd talismans, and throw them at mimic next time. They are not worth fighting.
#6DAI MAJINPosted 1/13/2013 1:29:21 PM
It's just a lightning spear 10 on the lightning path, nothing unique.
---
Criticism is futile.
#7MelvinX93Posted 1/13/2013 1:36:35 PM
DAI MAJIN posted...
It's just a lightning spear 10 on the lightning path, nothing unique.

True, but it IS an early lightning weapon and (my personal reason) its a fast way of getting the dragon slayer spear. Just de-level the lighting to +10 then apply soul.

extremely cheap way of doing it.
---
PSN: MxWhiteKnight