more than 50% of the people who summoned me either
a> used wog
b> used a weapon buff
c> used hornet ring
c> flasked
d> spammed me on the spawn
e> 2 handed a hold tracer
f> used great combustion or black flame

is there anywhere i can go to fight people who aren't complete ****ing tards or should i just go back to doing all my pvp as forest invasions where i know to expect the cheapest **** every time?
#2zyrax2301Posted 1/13/2013 8:32:03 PM
Thought you meant redesigning

Wanted in
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3RazhofFlamePosted 1/13/2013 8:37:34 PM
What's wrong with buffs/GC/BF? And gold tracer is really only annoying if they're r1 spammers
---
GT: Jaak Flak
#4TheIronGubGubPosted 1/13/2013 8:48:04 PM
The only thing I disagree with on that list is healing and hitting you as soon as you spawn. The others can be dealt with pretty easily if you know what to do.
---
PSN: KingseekerFrampt
#5liampancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 8:51:02 PM
there's one reason to make a buff build: so you can win by spamming R1 against people you can't outplay. no victory you get playing with a buff against an unbuffed opponent proves anything other than what a puss you are.
great combustion/black flame: it's instant damage, you roll the first frame you see the cast begin you already took the hit.
#6RazhofFlamePosted 1/13/2013 8:54:19 PM
Only problem I've ever really had with GC or BF is the odd hitbox that latency causes. Like when you successfully get around your opponent but still take damage when at their side. Other than that dodging it's never really been that hard. No harder than dodging dark bead/CSS up close anyway.
---
GT: Jaak Flak
#7HoratioCrawPosted 1/13/2013 8:55:31 PM
man TC i know i tried dueling there and people had like poise and used sorceries and stuff it was totes horbs
---
hey coffee still rules ^-^
http://www.last.fm/user/ThomasCraw
#8liampancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:00:34 PM
i could go ahead and spam a sunlight blade falchion and wog and destroy 100% of them. i just thought there was some understanding at least among most players that a red soap stone means don't pull out stupid *** like that.
#9Cvdf3Posted 1/13/2013 9:01:33 PM
liampancakes posted...
more than 50% of the people who summoned me either
a> used wog
roll
b> used a weapon buff
if you really need to turtle till it runs out
c> used hornet ring
c> flasked
d> spammed me on the spawn
e> 2 handed a hold tracer
parry or just keep out of their range
f> used great combustion or black flame
unless they spammed it, in which case you should step back and laugh, how is this a problem?

is there anywhere i can go to fight people who aren't complete ****ing tards or should i just go back to doing all my pvp as forest invasions where i know to expect the cheapest **** every time?

no, no one is going to make a build around your specific set of rules of what you do and don't find cheap.
The Flasking and spawn camping sucks; but other than that there is an easy counter to everything

---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#10liampancakes(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:05:52 PM
so i should go ahead and wog/buff spam/hornet fish because these are all perfectly legitmate tactics to use in a duel? got it. i think i'll just stick to hunting gankers where a victory actually means something.