So I just started pvping.

#1BrostadaPosted 1/14/2013 6:49:29 AM
Sl 122. Mostly in the burg, already done with the forest haha. Whats the code to an honorable duel? I know bowing. But what else? I read that great combustion is frowned upon. I wanna have good duels and stop getting hate mail :(
---
GT: Hobo Ryu
#2Dex_PyromaniacPosted 1/14/2013 6:52:48 AM
Depends who you fight. Every scrub will have a different notion of whats honorable and whats acceptable, best you can do is to do everything you want except for:

-chainbs (which IMO is kinda silly since there is a counter for it just like everything else, but i would see why people dont like it)
-healing (healing spells are usually accepted since if you can pull one off without being punished then all the power to you)

Other than that, considering that every single move has a counter, if they say something is cheap, what they really mean is 'I suck at the game and cant counter X tactic so dont use it so I can believe that im actually good at the game'
---
GT - Dex Pyromaniac
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dexpyro <===== Dark Souls stuff
#3YuenkuPosted 1/14/2013 6:57:55 AM
In general, if someone bows it usually means they will fight fairly without using overly-effecient tactics. More than likely it means neither side will Heal.
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#4marioparty17Posted 1/14/2013 6:58:26 AM
No hornet ring
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#5IstilldunoPosted 1/14/2013 7:19:41 AM
**** the scubs, steamroll 'em however you like then post up their salty hatemail so we can all have a good laugh.
---
All the rules you need to play a videogame are coded into it, adding extras proves you lack the ability to play well by those existing rules.
#6-Crazy_Dude-Posted 1/14/2013 8:00:06 AM
Don't always assume if they bowed they will play "honourably" (what ever that means) as sometimes it's just to goat you into bowing, leaving you open to a BS/GC/CSS ect.

Don't bother bowing, and play how you want to play. If you don't like healing/chain BS ect. then don't do it and maybe your opponent may follow suit. Of course you can't control what the other person does so try to expect anything.