What is your most memorable PvP fight?

#1sabermoffPosted 1/16/2013 12:31:35 AM
Could be anything, whether it be memorable for the way you destroyed your opponent, or how epically you failed, or how weird or unorthodox it was. Begin.
#2pyromancerzoddPosted 1/16/2013 12:39:56 AM
one time i invaded ariamis. there was this guy who obviously had no idea what he was doing. kitted out in my gank killer, i proceeded to poison him, and then roll attack him to death with my kirk set. it was hilarious. i sent him some advice afterwards.
#3R1masherPosted 1/16/2013 12:44:45 AM
My first invasion, in the parish release day I touched a dragon summon sign (had no idea what it was) some dude dressed like orn with and electric katana came out of nowhere and two shotted me then bowed, I was like wtf... This game is awesome.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#4itrainpokemonPosted 1/16/2013 12:45:46 AM
He had katana, i had balder.

his range ,my speed

we went in the middle exchanged and than backed up to our corners.

we did that 3 times than he hit me hard, and again.

i had a quarter my health he had about 2/3rds

But when i have the Balder i always believe there is a chance for a comeback.

so he did his rushing stab as i did a back step and slash, at this point we were now level on the score boards.

We exchange in the middle once more and each escaped with just the smallest bit of health

just like a pair of gunslingers, i pull my Avelyn and he pulls his Composite

We both fire exact moment, he had range ,i had speed
---
GT- sufinomo
dark souls
#5haarlem1982Posted 1/16/2013 12:47:44 AM
I've got quite a few memorable ones, but one of the most recent ones would be me rss-ing in darkroot garden. I got summoned by a guy who had a red and a blue with him, so I thought to myself: hooo boy.

But to my surprise all 3 of them started 2 hand l1 spamming and running around, so I though I'd join them. Was kind of funny but after 10 minutes it got boring for me, so I started writing the host a message asking what the plan was.

While I was writing, the host kicked me, so I went back to the game, we bowed and fought 1 on 1, it was close but I won. I bow while the other guys were looking skyward towards the host.

As I recieved the souls I understood why: He was a sl700 ish who got beat by my sl90 ish...

Anywho, I sent the guy a gg, but he never replied.
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred
#6TheIronGubGubPosted 1/16/2013 2:08:54 AM
I was invaded once by a guy two-handing a buckler. I beat him of course. He was extremely aggressive and determined to win though, it was hilarious.

One time I was in the forest with a friend and we were wearing nothing but symbol of avarice and duel wielding bonewheel shields, even though our strength wasn't high enough to wield them. lol We died many times obviously, but it was still funny, and some invaders got a kick out of it.
---
PSN: KingseekerFrampt
#7ISayNyaPosted 1/16/2013 9:18:18 AM
At my very first playthrough i got invaded by a darkwraith, who was attacking me almost exclusively with Dark Hand R2. Almost firebombed him to death, but i ended up on the platform with hollow spearmen and died.
#8hemphoarderPosted 1/16/2013 9:25:16 AM
Duel with Vagrant Oner that lasted about 15 minutes.
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#9Snipa_Wulf12Posted 1/16/2013 9:36:44 AM
itrainpokemon posted...
He had katana, i had balder.

his range ,my speed

we went in the middle exchanged and than backed up to our corners.

we did that 3 times than he hit me hard, and again.

i had a quarter my health he had about 2/3rds

But when i have the Balder i always believe there is a chance for a comeback.

so he did his rushing stab as i did a back step and slash, at this point we were now level on the score boards.

We exchange in the middle once more and each escaped with just the smallest bit of health

just like a pair of gunslingers, i pull my Avelyn and he pulls his Composite

We both fire exact moment, he had range ,i had speed

Mass effect....?
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
FOOL! You understand nothing.
#10legendriderPosted 1/16/2013 9:40:16 AM
Hmmmmm.....it's out of two

1) Forest Free for all, that's host with a phantom, a dark wraith and myself, all wore no armour and unequipped all weapons, then started fighting with our bare hands. That was a very long and fun fight.

2) Invaded in the undead parish with nothing but black leather pants, composite bow, hawk ring and pharis hat. Chased a person with full havels armour on and kept shooting them with arrows, eventually died, which i was very surprised at.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196