What is your most memorable PvP fight?

#21SolidKnightPosted 1/16/2013 1:40:18 PM
Another player killed me. He did "Well? What is it?". I'll never forget it. The humiliation.
#22zyrax2301Posted 1/16/2013 1:49:03 PM
First time someone invaded me in the forest with a Sunlight Maggot and Iron Flesh...reminded me of the Kannon alien from Gantz. Raped me with magic, it was scary.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#23sirch98Posted 1/16/2013 1:51:23 PM
first time I invade the klin I get 3v1'd I back stab 1, roll back backstab the 2nd phantom then kill the host, it looked really fluid even though it was a tough fight before hand.
---
I'm going to buy you so many lizards!-Philip J. Fry
PSN:Reaven1911
#24UFE9999Posted 1/16/2013 9:03:17 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
First time someone invaded me in the forest with a Sunlight Maggot and Iron Flesh...reminded me of the Kannon alien from Gantz. Raped me with magic, it was scary.

Actually, I've always wanted to get confirmation on this, but is it true that other players cannot see the light from the Sunlight Maggot or Skull Lantern? I used to invade people in the Tomb of the Giants (yes, kind of a DB move) while wearing a Sunlight Maggot, and I've always wondered why people couldn't spot my glowing head from a mile away. With or without the fog ring, I used to be able to wait by the cliff edges where you had to slide down the giant coffins, or further down where the 3 skeleton dogs are, and just blow people away with Force or WOTG. :D
---

UFE
#25Dealer-of-DoomPosted 1/16/2013 9:12:43 PM
Yes, confirmed. You cannot see each others light sources, including host and friendly phantoms sharing a source. Each persons only lights up for them. Kind if odd. This include cast light sorcery as well.
#26AhrimanPosted 1/16/2013 9:38:53 PM(edited)
I think you can see the blue path marker stones on the walls as they make them light up though.
---
Chikubi ga itai. Hontou ni- Mattaku kayuku itai. Bakuzen to aamondo to niru...
#27UFE9999Posted 1/16/2013 9:25:00 PM
Ah, thanks. That explains why nobody just sniped me from a mile away.
@Ahriman, if I recall correctly, the Sunlight Maggot doesn't trigger the glowing walls--I think they only light up with the Skull Lantern or Cast Light.
---

UFE