here is my story, it is cool

#11Dirty_Harold(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:57:11 PM
oh yeah,

When I first came to trusty patches in the giant's tomb I was running from a giant skeleton, and then the giant skeleton knocked him off the edge, but then cut scene magic made him come back to life so he still got to kick me in the back.

I killed him once I got back up cause like seriously what a dick. Do you miss much from killing him?
#12zyrax2301Posted 1/24/2013 6:58:54 PM
Dirty_Harold posted...
he is a dick. This game is cray.

The End.

I loved it
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#13KishinZephritePosted 1/24/2013 7:52:15 PM
Dirty_Harold posted...
oh yeah,

When I first came to trusty patches in the giant's tomb I was running from a giant skeleton, and then the giant skeleton knocked him off the edge, but then cut scene magic made him come back to life so he still got to kick me in the back.

I killed him once I got back up cause like seriously what a dick. Do you miss much from killing him?

The Cleric gear he has can only be bought from him, iirc. He sells all 3 masks, which is easier to buy from him as opposed to beating Pinwheel on your next play through and having a 66% chance to get a mask you don't have or you can try to farm them from the Pinwheel doppelgangers near Nito's lair which can be a pain to get.
---
MW2 3rd prestige 5.5 K/D Youtube-Kishinz
BO 3rd prestige 4.4 K/D PSN: KishinOmega
#14shoe7essPosted 1/24/2013 9:27:29 PM
You knew that you could use a divine weapon against the skeletons to keep them from respawning... but you didn't know where the second bell was?
---
You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac, and call yourself Banana Man.
PSN/GT: shoe7ess
#15Dirty_Harold(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 1:42:28 AM
Yes. The blacksmith said something about it. I knew the second bell was "down", but the game didn't really specify (as far as I knew) it was through the subtle locked door I passed on my way to the first bell. Give me a break, dude! Wowee.
#16ugglanPosted 1/29/2013 5:53:48 AM
I also had a necromancer drop a lantern on my first playthrough.

The guy at the bonfire at Firelink Shrine is a bit vague for sure. Though I think he eventually tells you that Blighttown is your destination rather than the Catacombs?
---
Make an instrumental add a little vocal; take to the stage and make the people go loco!
#17d3dsightPosted 1/29/2013 6:44:47 AM
For the motorcycle skeletons, you can stick a spear in between their spokes to unlock the Indiana Bones trophy.
#18arcnetPosted 1/29/2013 7:05:40 AM(edited)
Dirty_Harold posted...
Yes. The blacksmith said something about it. I knew the second bell was "down", but the game didn't really specify (as far as I knew) it was through the subtle locked door I passed on my way to the first bell. Give me a break, dude! Wowee.

Yeah that's a fair enough point. Never mind you must kill that "Capra" boss for the key. He seemed like he was probably optional to me. I gave up and went online to figure out that I needed to get into that door after I had nowhere else to go.

But there are a lot of places to explore. The Giant tomb is tough even at the end of hte game. So it's a wonder you spent much time down there.

EDITED: Also good luck finding Dusk's light spell, or even the DLC without consulting an online guide. I will be the first to fault From' for making a game that requires consulting a guide. I mean am I roleplaying an adventurer or a psychic? You tell me From!
---
About Me: I'm pushing 30. I could be your dad.
Quote: It's a fecal matter. Stay out of it.
#19turtle225Posted 1/29/2013 7:48:02 AM
arcnet posted...
EDITED: Doesn't help that the "Need Life" and even "Need Humanity" (fairly ambiguous) are really inadequate to hint about NPC spawn points. But that is a point that should be made plain whether the player is on or offline. I can see why the clerk told me that Dark Souls doesn't fetch a good price because most people return it back to the store saying it was too hard to play. Which is something I didn't even realize was a thing.

I always thought the "need humanity" messages were people hoping that someone would give their message a positive rating which would give them some free soft humanity...

If you are looking for npc spawn points, the most common thing I've seen is "saint ahead" or "imminent master" stuff like that.
---
,=,e
#20SGDonZPosted 1/29/2013 7:48:35 AM
d3dsight posted...
For the motorcycle skeletons, you can stick a spear in between their spokes to unlock the Indiana Bones trophy.

looooooooooooool.